4

The lights turn on causing me to wake up. "Morning" Jacques says then let's out a massive yawn.

"Morning" I reply back sitting up before talking to the others.

I look over at Jacques who is talking to the others, he's so gorgeous.

"What do you recon they got up to last night then" Luca says. "I recon lots of foreplay" Ekin replies to him.

Everyone cheers as Tasha and Andrew walk through the door. "What happened?" everyone asks. They both sit on their bed smiling.

"Why are you guys smiling like that?" I ask adjusting my sunglasses that are blocking the bright light in the room.

They tell us how nice it was in the hideaway before we all get ready for another day in the villa.

Me and Gem both dance our way upstairs to the dressing room. "Shall we go on the terrace for a bit?" Paige asks as we all agree and go on the terrace

All the girls are on the terrace chatting about our couples whilst the boys are coming through giving us our drinks.

Jacques comes through the door and gives me a coffee. "Thanks Jacques" I smile and take a sip. "Your welcome. Is it nice?" He asks.

"Yes! Wow, that's really nice" I take another sip. "Good good" He smiles and goes back downstairs.

"This is getting ridiculous now. He knows I like these things" Ekin says as she sits back down and tells us how she feels about Davide.

Me and Jacques walk over to the bean bags. "It's too hot to be working out" He says.

"Yeah, you won't catch me doing that in this heat" I reply back to him before sitting on one of the beanbags.

"We will have a session one day" Jacques tells me. "Are we? How about booty pumps? Like for ten minutes?" I say.

"Just do some glutes?" He asks as I reply with a yes. "Yeah that's fine we will just do that" He tells me.

"My mum is probably watching this thinking, she's just so lovely" Jacques tells me which makes me smile.

"You've got to stop with that word. You said you would change it" I laugh.

"I can't say your funny can I?" He laughs.
"No you actually can't" I laugh with him.

"It feels like we have known each other for a while you know" He tells me. "Yeah, I feel like that too" I agree.

"Like cuddling in bed and that" He giggles which makes me do the same. "Yeah" I laugh with him.

After a while me and Jacques are paddling in the pool chatting about the ghost stories.

"Do you believe in ghosts?" Jacques asks me. "Yeah I do. I've never seen one though" I tell him.

"Yeah me too" He replies before Dami's phone goes off. "Got a text!" He shouts and stands up to read the message.

"Boys, It's time to get yourself in gear, show off your bodywork and set pulses racing in todays challenge Men-chanics. #fullservice #vroomvroom" He says as we all cheer.