7

It's the next day, me and the girls are on the terrace.
We're all chatting away, in between talking I take sips of the coffee Jacques made me this morning.

"I heard a few claps last night" Amber says. "Really?" I gasp and look at Tasha giving her a smirk.

"It wasn't me" She tells us. "Yeah, yeah Tash" I giggle. "I swear I didn't" She says.

"Was it you and Jacques" Tasha asks me before laughing. "No it wasn't. Too early for that" I giggle.

"When are you guys going to have a proper kiss?" Paige asks me.

"I'm not sure yet. We're both just waiting for a good moment you know?" I reply back as the girls nod their heads.

We carry on chatting about how everyone is feeling about their couples before getting ready.

"What a day" I sit on the sofa closing my eyes. "What do you mean? We've done nothing all day?" Jacques tells me.

"Yeah I was joking" I laugh. "Have you spoken to Jay?" He asks. "Not yet, I'm gonna have a nap then I'll go speak to him" I tell him.

"Or do I do it now?" I say. "I can't be bothered" I change my mind. "You are so indecisive" He laughs.

"Right, I'm gonna go talk to him then I'll be back. Stay there" I sit up and go find Jay.

"Jay, can I have a chat with you?" I ask him as he nods. "Where do you wanna go" He asks me.

"I don't mind" I reply back. "Here?" I ask as Jay nods and take a seat on one of the sofas.

"So obviously we had the date yesterday and a chat in the evening yesterday too" I tell him as he nods waiting for me to carry on.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I don't feel that spark you know? So yeah we can be friends and still chat. I'm always here for advice because you are a nice person" I say.

"Thanks Millie, I appreciate you telling me that. Same for you if you ever need advice or whatever" He smiles as I stand up and give him a hug.

"See you later, I'm gonna go have a nap" I say as he giggles, walking separate ways.

I walk towards Jacques who is checking me out. He makes me so nervous but I love it.

I lie back down next to him and cuddle up. "How'd it go?" He asks.

"Yeah I told him how I just want to be friends and he can come have chats still just not on a romantic level" I tell Jacques before we have small talk and take a nap.

It's the evening. I go take a shower outside whilst some of us are still in the garden.

I grab my towel and wrap it around my body. I look over at Jacques who is already checking me out. I get nervous and look away smiling.

"Mills!" I hear him shout getting me to turn around. "Yeah?" I reply back waiting for a response.

"Same time tomorrow night yeah?" He asks me making me smile. "Yeah, sounds good" I reply back to him. 

Everyone grabs a glass and we all clink our glasses together and cheer.

Me and Jacques head to the sofa. We both sit down as he puts my legs on his lap.

We chat a bit before grabbing a snack from the kitchen.

"Hey Ekin" I say as she walks into the kitchen. "Hey" She replies back.

"Fuck it i'm going" She walks towards Jay as they go somewhere else.

"There they go" I say to Jacques watching him take a bite from one of the cookies we just made.

"Have they gone terrace?" Jacques asks. "Have they?" I say

"Maybe" Ikenna replies. "You guys make really good cookies I can't lie you know" Ikenna says finishing off the cookie.

"Thanks" I smile. "She's been teaching me" Jacques points at me. He grabs another one before leaving.

Jacques gets up on the side of the counter as I stand inbetween his legs.

I look up at him as we both gaze into each others eyes. "You're so beautiful" He tells me making me blush.

"Stop, your making me nervous" I giggle and put my head into his chest.

"Am I?" He smiles. "Sometimes, in a good way though" I tell him.

You make me nervous sometimes too" He replies back to me before we get interrupted by Davide.

"Have you guys seen Ekin?" He walks in the kitchen. "Think she's on the terrace with Jay lad" Jacques tells him.

"Oh right" He says. "Have you guys had a one to one talk at all today?" I ask Davide.

"In the morning. But that's it" He says eating one of the cookies me and Jacques made.