11

It's the next day. Everyone is in bed saying goodmorning.

"In the night, a spider will crawl in your mouth" I hear Andrew talking to Tasha.

"What did you just say Andrew?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"They crawl in your mouth atleast seven times a year" He tells us as my jaw drops

"Are you winding me up?" Tasha ask him. "No, I promise." He says.

"That is disgusting, ew." I say. "Do you not like spiders?" Jacques asks me.

"Hate them" I tell him. "That's a bit harsh. I think they're cool" He says.

I give him a funny look as he giggles. "No it's just me being honset. How do you find them cool?" I ask.

"Fair enough. I don't know I just do" Jacques tells me.

"Weirdo. Well, I guess if there's a spider you can get rid of it for me" I reply. "Yeah that's true" He laughs

I give Jacques a cuddle before going upstairs to get ready for the day.

I'm sat down with the girls on the circle bed outside chilling and chatting. "Oh god. Its Ikenna?" Indiyah asks as I look up.

"Iniyah!" He says. "Why are you walking like a weirdo?" Gemma asks as I burst out laughing.

"Huh? This is how I always walk" He says dancing. "Very odd way to walk" I tell him as he laughs before him and Indiyah walk off.

"Purple suits Indiyah" Ekin says. "It does doesn't it!" I reply back. "I like the bikini" Tasha says as we all agree.

I walk over to the pool where the others are. "You coming in Mills?" Jacques asks me who is in the pool.

"Okay" I smile and out my water bottle down. I get in and wrap my legs around Jacques's legs.

"It's quite nice in here" I say. "Yeah it is isn't it" He smiles at me.

"I've got a text" Amber shouts drawing our attention.
"Islanders, It's time to go mouth to mout in todays challenge L-I-P Service. #happyhour #spitdontswallow" She says."

"What?" I say as Jacques laughs. "I'm on top of the world now" He says.

We all run towards the challenge and cheer, before lining up.

The boys will get a mouthful of ingredients.
Then run and slide to the girls before transferring the ingredients in our mouths.

Then the girls have to spit each mouthful into a gian cocktail glass, and the first couple to fill their glass wins.

The girls then transfer the ingredients
"Come on Jacques!" I shout as he slides across the dance floor.

He gets up and spits in my mouth, I put the liquid into the giant glass. "That is disgusting!" I choke as Gemma laughs at me.

"Jacques, pull it together come on!" I shout at him as he runs over with the ingredients in his mouth.

He goes to put it in my mouth but laughs and it goes everywhere. "Jacques!" we both laugh.

He comes back running with more liquid in his mouth. "Jacques don't you dare" I giggle as he starts laughing and, it goes everywhere when he laughs.

Danica and Luca wins and we all cheer for them both before going back to the villa.

"I'm gonna use the outside shower, my hair feels disgusting." I say. "Can I join you?" Jacques asks me.

"Okay" I blush and we walk over to the shower. Jacques turns the shower on as water goes on both of us.

"Is this okay?" He asks me adjusting the temperature. "Yeah" I smile.

After washing my hair and body I wrap my arms around Jacques's neck as he wraps his arms around my waist.

We both laugh and let go before turning
the shower off.

Me and Jacques sit down on the pink bean bag together.

"I don't know how they did it so fast. Like I was actually really trying at one point" I tell Jacques.

"Yeah, I was trying at first" He replies back. "I really hate losing" I laugh.

"I did try at first. Then I was like, 'fuck this'." He tells me as I start laughing.

"I started feeling unwell like I literally tried to fill my mouth up in the end. I was like 'nah i'm actually gonna vomit here'." He says.

He carries on telling me about the challenge making me laugh as I give him a cuddle.

"I'm proper enjoying my time with you" Jacques tells me. "Yeah, I'm enjoying my time with you too" I smile.

"Like you bring out a playful, happy side all the time which I love" I say to him making him smile.