WE DID IT!

We hit 1000 views! Thank you guys so much for this, I truly never expected to get anywhere near the support I have gotten on this and it shocks me to believe that a thousand people have seen and recognized my work, as I said before I expected this to get maybe 12 views if I was lucky so to hit a thousand is mind boggling to me. For hitting a thousand views, I'll give you guys a treat, I will be open a request book and you guys can request one shots that you would like to see and I may post one of my one sometimes. I have to thank you guys for all of the support and at this point it is no longer my story, it's ours, because I would be nothing without you guys and your support! Also I'll give you guys some of the fanart and memes I've collected over the months I've been in the TOH Fandom! Btw, this is not all of them but if you would like a meme/fanart dump then feel free to ask!

Lets just fukin-
16.8K
I really never thought my shitty old story would make it this far but well. Life surprises us. I wrote this 2 years ago not expecting much, and it still smashed everything i could have anticipated. Thank you guys for bringing me this far, it really does mean a lot.

18.7K
You guys are crazy. Makes me wonder if itll hit 20K. The stuff ive learned in the past few years have been simple but monumental, so i wanna share a few things.
Life comes at you fast, so naturally you adapt, learn to keep running and keeping up. But sometimes you need to know, its okay to slow down and go at your pace. Not all the people around you will agree with you, and some might even leave because of it. Real friends are hard to cone by, and honestly, you wont know if they are until push comes to shove, would they help you, or save themselves? Thats the only realy way to test it, so be careful. Im not saying dont trust anyone, but make sure the people you do trust, you truly believe in. We need people, friends. Thats what makes us human. So don't be afraid to trust, just be careful.

 So don't be afraid to trust, just be careful

^Cool art😎
By treiibot