Prologue

"Lock up the princess in the prison!" His Majesty, my Dad shouted while glaring at me.

Nanginginig naman akong napaluhod sa harap nilang lahat.

"Y-Your Majesty..." I sobbed. "Please, listen to me. I'm not the one who assassinated her highness. W-Why would I do that?! She's my sibling too."

"You did that because you're jealous of her," the third prince said without any hesitation. He didn't even flinched because of what he said.

I looked upon them, waiting for his majesty to speak up.

"The evidence was clear! The poison that is putted on the second princess tea is in your room and both of you are the only one who's having tea in the garden that time. And your motive was so clear too! As I heard, you keep troubling her because of your jealousness!" he shouted.

Mas lalong namuo ang mga luha sa mga mata ko.

The pride of me as a princess is now gone as I imagined myself crying and begging in front of them while kneeling.

I was in prison for three days and now is the fourth day. The food they're giving is just a water and a bread... clearly not a food for a princess.

Just what are they planning to do on me...? Letting me die from not eating those food?

I clearly stand up when I saw my two biological siblings... the first prince and the eighth prince.

"I-I-I'm glad y'all visit me! I didn't do anyt-" A loud slap stopped me from talking.

I was surprised that I didn't even tried to speak again.

The first prince... slapped me...

"Tsk! Sister, I'm planning to forgive you after hearing what will you say after you saw us but forget it. It's a nonsense to forgive you," my younger brother said while looking at me with his repenting eyes.

My eyes widen as surprised.

"It's not-"

"Let's go. It just made me puke looking at this girl right now," my older brother said coldly.

Nakita ko pa kung paano niya punasan ang kamay niya na animo'y diring-diri siya.

I knelt once again as my legs shaken.

Then, I saw a pair of foot. When I look up, I saw the seventh princess... Princess Penelope.

She's looking at me with such sad eyes.

"Everybody, get out of the room," she command to the knights and maids that she's been with.

When they left, she smirked. I gasped because of how fast her expression changed.

She's glaring at me while looking down on me.

She hummed. "Ah... it's so sad," sarcastically she said. "But, don't worry. Your suffering will come to its end soon."

"R-Really?!" I didn't mind how the way she looked at me, just by what she said, my hopes suddenly went up.

She smiled mischievously. "You will be executed by tomorrow. Isn't it exciting?"

Para akong tinapunan ng yelo dahil biglang nanlamig ang buong katawan ko. Halos hindi ko na maigalaw ang buong katawan ko dahil sa gulat.

"W-Why...?"

"Good bye," she said.

My eyes widen as I saw her golden eyes suddenly became red.

The day of the execution...

Everyone in our nation even my own family wanted me to die. They are all looking at me while I was shivery walking.

They saw how the execution happen...

Tinuluan nila ng kandila ang mga mata ko nang nakamulat ako habang nilalagyan nila ng karayom ang bawat kuko ng mga daliri ko sa paa at kamay.

I shouted in pain. I begged everyone but no one did stop. Yeah... my father is the king so, no one will really dare to stop what's happening even though they pitied me.

They even let me suffered more before they finally cut off my nec—and that's when I felt like everything is finally the end.

I feel like my body has became lighter but I can't open my eyes.

"Lord Lapellion, if you are listening to me... if second life does really exist, then please let me live a happy life. That would be my last wish. I know, you know that I'm not the one who did that to my sister but I'm asking for your forgiveness to everyone who did this to me. Please, forgive them. They didn't know the truth."

"My child." A soft voice responded me.

"Lord Lapellion?" I asked.

He hummed. "Despite of what they did to you, you still asked for their forgiveness..."

I didn't respond.

"I will grant your wish because you... are my descendant."

"Huh?" I didn't clearly heard what he said.

"Enjoy your second chance. Live without any regrets. Find those people who will make you happy," he said and I felt a soft lips kissed me on my forehead...