First Meeting

I walked behind p'mix. My Social anxiety is x100 Now. I walked in and of course I have to spot him first. His silky black hair looks as I always imagined and he's tall and his plump pink lips talking, I can't stop looking at how gorgeous he turned out.

My heart raised with every step I take towards him. Every moment passing slow as ever. Calm down ai Khao, he probably doesn't remember you. I put the biggest smile on and breathed heavily.

I walked in and all the eyes were suddenly on me. Oh god please let me go home."Hello everyone, Nice to meet you, My name is Khao Tung Khab I am the new trainee, I hope we'll help each other " I finished smiling nervously avoiding the eye contact with a certain someone .

"Come now let's go see the director manger" p'mix said and I nodded leaving with him not even glancing one glance there."good morning p'Aof" p'mix said as we entered another office.

"Aw good morning Mix, is this the new trainee?" he asked and I nodded smiling."hello sir,my name is Khao tung" I finished and he smiled kindly at me."are you feeling alright now?" he asked and I looked at him surprised."yes sir I am fine" I said and he nodded smiling.

"Let mix take you to the trainees office" he said and I nodded leaving behind p'mix."phi don't tell me this office has him in.." before letting me complete my sentence he opened the door to another office which contained four desks in it.

Of course it has the person I didn't want to see the most."good morning First and babe"he said and I looked at the ground trying to avoid the eye contact with First again.

"Every office has three trainee which is First and Khao and the third one will come the next week,and one supervisor which is me"he finished then looked at p'Earth."but I don't remember managers stay here sir"he said smirking and Earth smirked as well.

"Ew get a room stop eye fucking each other"First said and I almost forgot how his voice sounded. But it's so much hotter in real life. Omg how can I Handel this. "Oh I forgot to introduce Khao but I think both of you know him already "p'mix said looking at me smirking.

I looked quickly at First and he was looking at p'mix confused."how both of us know him"p'earth said and p'mix smirked again taking his boyfriend out of the room.

I stayed silent and went to my desk not daring to look straight. After a while p'mix came back flushed and First was teasing him. I started to feel less tense a bit but I was thinking. Why would he never talk to me.

Did he really forget about me. I tried to finish what p'mix assigned me for the day so I can go back."Khao I will go back with Earth"p'mix said and I nodded,"finish this papers and go back okay?"he said and I nodded again.

After finishing what he asked for I prepared to go home and left the office without looking behind me. oh shit it was a fucking stressful day. I walked outside of the gate to the sidewalk.

"Khao"this voice I know very well I stopped on my tracks didn't look behind me. I heard panting and I closed my eyes ready for whatever coming."I almost didn't catch you"he said smiling while catching his breath .

He looked me in the eyes. His dark brown orbits drove me crazy. I tried to take my attention to him but all I can see as what I always wanted to see. The love of my life.

"Let's walk back together"he said and I looked at him surprised. You don't know what are you doing to my heart right now sir."Oh I will go to the grocery store first please go back first" I said and marched quickly without waiting for his response.

My heart was about to burst if I stood another minute there. I tried to calm myself and I went to grab something to cook later with p'mix. I went back and p'mix wasn't there.

I found a note saying he's in p' earth's room. I decided I would cook and call so they can come have dinner with me. Of course I remember they had another member now but I wouldn't dare to ask him to come.

As I was cooking the door knocked, I went to open confused as p'mix always has his keys with him. My heart started racing as I opened wide to find the person I don't wanna see the most.

It's so embarrassing omfg."oh you're cooking?"he asked looking down at my apron." Yes"I said forcing a smile out." Can I enter please, I went back and heard some noises out of the door so I didn't want to interrupt"he said smiling awkwardly and I flushed red.

"Okay come in" I said nervously and he walked to my bed and sat there. Oh can you please hug my pillow so I can have your scent all over me. WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH, I mentally slapped myself and finished preparing the food.

I went back to the room and sat across him on bed. The tension in the air you could see it as bright as the sun. "Let's eat together when they come back" I said trying to lighten the mood and he nodded smiling.

Oh that smile of yours. Please how can you be this pretty and handsome at the same time. "Khao" he said with w deep voice which made my heart race even more."khab" I replied smiling.

"Can we forget what happened in the past and be friends, I don't want you to feel awkward around me"he finished with a smile and my smile dropped. What were you wishing for ai Khao.

"I hope too, We were still young. I hope that doesn't affect our work" I said and he nodded agreeing with me."Did you come out then?" I asked and cursed under my breath for letting it slip.

"Yes actually mum told dad after she found out, well about us" he paused and I looked away embarrassed. "Then my dad said it's a new generation let him be" he finished and I jumped off the bed excitedly.

"I'm happy for you, congratulations "I said and he smiled pulling me down. I flushed in embarrassment and smiled awkwardly."let's eat, I think they won't come back tonight " First said and I nodded agreeing with him.

I served us two bowls of chicken soup and rice. I sat across the table and smiled letting go of whatever hard feelings I have. Let us be friends as he demanded.

After we finished he went back and sat on my bed." I see you being comfortable there" I said teasingly."oh is that your bed?" He asked and I nodded moving the dishes to the sink.

"Come sleep here and I will sleep in mix's bed if you don't like it"he said and I smiled refusing politely." Sleep there it's okay I can sleep here" I said and went to the other bed.

Of course I had the thinking of his scent in my mind but tried to act cool. I cursed myself and tried to get some sleep but how could I when I am sleeping facing that pretty ass ex.