long distance relationship

I opened my eyes and memories came rushing to my head. Fuck you khao you just confessed like an idiot yesterday and just turned off the phone wow clever.

I closed my eyes again but remembered I have to go to the fucking school so I got up and got dressed for the day then went to take Nanon.

"What took you so long"I asked after waiting for ten minutes in front of his house he came down running and big dark circles around his eyes.

"What on earth happened to you?" I asked concerned and he shook his head nothing but I refused letting go of him."nothing" he replied angrily.

"Tf is wrong with you speak" I asked again and he huffed annoyed,"me and Ohm promised to FaceTime tonight so we could have dinner together because I couldn't go out and then he never called and I stayed up all night waiting" he spat all in one breath and I am getting nervous now.

"Oh that shit, sorry buddy" I said trying to pamper him but he slapped my hand away,"your fucking boyfriend who's a shit he kept my boyfriend the whole night with him" he finished and my ear burnt as he referred to First as my boyfriend.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said half yelling,"he will be. shut up"he said and grabbed my hand so we could run because we're late.

"You seem alright now" I said raising my eyebrows, and he smiled sheepishly."you know it's my boyfriend's charm" he replied patting his eyelashes dramatically.

"Fuck both of you sir" I said giving him middle fingers and he looked behind me."don't look at me like this if it's Ohm I still don't care"I said and looked behind me to find the teacher looking disappointed at me.

I apologized quickly and sat down and punched Nanon playfully,"hey ai Khao can I talk to you" Neo said and I nodded, I was doing nothing anyway."what is it bud" I said and he looked at the ground.

Of course I knew he would bring that up again."do you have someone you like" he asked and I looked at him confused,"you look so happy these days" he said and I smiled softly at him for noticing.

"Anyway I came here to say you're really a good person and I really liked you but it seems like I moved on and I am happy that you got your eyes on someone finally"he finished and I smiled happily at him, I am glad that he really moved on.

"Did you find someone?" I said winking at him and his cheeks reddened and looked behind me. I looked quickly to find Nanon sitting there."are you crazy? Nanon out of all people?" I said and he covered my mouth shushing me.

"No it's not him it's louis you shit"he said and I looked back again to find louis sitting beside Nanon gracefully."oh you scared the shit out of me"I said and he smiled sheepishly.

I am happy that we can talk normally now and I am happy he finally realized that louis liked him. I went home and decided to check on my messages as I remembered Nanon saying First kept Ohm all night.

I would be lying if I say I am not concerned. I tried to fight that fact but couldn't deny it nor denying that I like him so damn much.

First🥰

Did he just call me by my full name?why is it feel so good he just wrote it

Did he just call me by my full name?why is it feel so good he just wrote it. What if he say it I will be done for sure. I closed the phone and tried not to scream out of excitement.

We like each other and he knows it and I know it so what's keeping me from talking to him! Uh shit I never replied to him. I slapped my head and took a deep breath before replying to him.

 I slapped my head and took a deep breath before replying to him

I can't believe it I got myself a boyfriend

I can't believe it I got myself a boyfriend. Not any boyfriend but a handsome, caring and cute one. I hugged my pillow and tried to contain how I feel right now I needed to sleep.

I woke up smiling as always but today is special it's different he's not my crush anymore he's my boyfriend. I blushed while recalling what happened yesterday and I kinda feel sad because it's a long distance relationship but he's coming back soon.

I got dressed and went to get Nanon, preparing how to say the big news."good morning buddy"I said reaching for him and hugged him tightly."good morning my sweet boy but what's wrong?am I dying"he said confused and I laughed lightly.

"You're not dying before going to my wedding sir"I said proudly, "shiaaaa" he said and I covered his mouth quickly because we were still six in the morning. "Did you confess already" he asked and I nodded.

"Wow you're such a big thing I am happy for you mate" he said and hugged me happily, we went to school and of course found Ohm know about it."I guess he told you before telling me" I said rolling my eyes.

"Best bros bud"Ohm said teasing me and I laughed leaving them alone and went to day dream about my boyfriend.
Feels new to me.