TALKING

It's been a few day since Ohm introduced me to his friend. He's quite a great person and fucking handsome like a god. Tall, smooth black hair and he has a god damn cute mole under his eyes,

My heart start bouncing every time I think about him. He's gentle and caring when we talk he tries his best not to hurt my feelings by any chance. I'm starting to feel things I can't feel.

Since the very first day at that fucking school I was hated and left alone then Nanon friendly made the first move to talk to me and I happily accepted it.

There was always people praising Nanon and liking him and I admit that he's like a model or something, but somehow I wanted to feel loved too.

Last year Ohm was head over heals for Nanon and he finally said yes leaving me hated and also single. I was fucking happy because I shipped them with my whole heart but still wanted to have a love life too.

In the middle of the last year, I started feeling that Neo feels lonely as Ohm starts spending time with us more. Then he came the next semester saying he has a crush on me.

I totally understood what he was trying to do. So I kindly rejected him. Being lonely and being in relationship with someone you don't have feelings for so you won't feel lonely are two fucking different things.

When Ohm told me about introducing me to someone. I immediately knew it was Nanon's idea he is my best friend after all and he can feel that I am not okay.

I was having a nice time this year alone again but when Ohm told me I got all excited I don't know why. I started talking to him nicely since Nanon said I have to be more gentle than I am.

What's wrong with my attitude anyway. I talked to him all the day yesterday and today is a fucking busy day and I couldn't talk to him much. Am I missing him! Even this I don't really know.
               ...........................................

First🥰

................ ..................

Waking up smiling is not a strange thing these days. I think I might have a little crush on First , I've never liked anyone before and he is giving me heart attacks omg when he smiles or asks for facetime.

Perfect I call him perfect. I picked up my phone smiling and I know that he is sleeping because he never woke up early. I chuckled and started dressing for school.

"Oh Nanon!"I said as soon as I left my house and there stood my best friend smiling happily at me. "What's wrong" I said confused and he didn't reply but smiled instead.

"Spit it out or I'll kill you" I said warning him,"okay okay don't scare me" he said and I smiled back at him like he did moments ago."Ohm said I cannot tell you but I can' t keep it" he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Ohm said that First may come to our school today and they wanted to surprise you" he finished smiling proudly and my heart dropped."shiaaa and you tell me this now!" I said running upstairs again and he ran after me.

"Calm down Khaooo"Nanon yelled as I didn't wait for the lift and climbed the stairs instead."you shut up and your fucking boyfriend"I said as I reached for my keys to open the door.

"I told you" he yelled and I gave him middle finger trying to find something decent to wear."I didn't know that you like him" I stopped on my tracks.

I fucking forgot that I never told anyone about this. I smiled sheepishly at him and went to hug him. "Sorry I panicked" I said and he patted my back softly.

"What do I wear"I asked nervously."I don't want to disappoint you but we're going to school!!!" He finished and realization hit me."let's go you shouldn't have told me"I said laughing at how dumb I am.

"It's okay babe you always look handsome" Nanon said trying to reassure me and I smiled weakly at his failed attempt to give me confidence.

"So you're in a relationship with him?"he asked suddenly."no fucking way. we're just talking, he won't like me back" I finished and he smiled a strange smile that I couldn't place it .

"Ohm"Nanon yelled as soon as we arrived."Hey babe"Ohm said grabbing Nanon's waist and I rolled my eyes as Nanon blushed pushing Ohm back softly.

"Love sick"I mumbled and went to my class."khao"I stopped cursing my whole entirety as I know who's voice is this. "Yesss"I turned around to face Neo."how's your day"he asked trying to make a conversation.

"It didn't start yet, yours?"I asked and he smiled softly,"great as I saw you" he replied and my heart went to a message from a certain someone yesterday.

I smiled and left him to get Nanon."let's go now"I said and he waved to his bf and came running to me."let's get this fucking day finished"I said and he nodded chuckling.

"Feels like the longest day ever"Nanon said after our last lesson and I totally agree. All the day I've been thinking of one person and now time to see him. I cannot wait.

My heart started bouncing at the thought of meeting the first person I've ever felt feelings for, "let's go Khao"Nanon's voice kicked me out of my thoughts,

"Khaotung"I heard my name and stopped looking back , "Miss Perya asked for you"an unfamiliar boy said and I nodded cursing my whole life.

"You go non and I will follow up" I said and he nodded running to his bf."yes teacher, someone told me you need me"I said as I approached her office."kha nong Khao I want you to complete some paperwork for me" she finished and my heart sank.

I know I can finish it quickly but I don't know if First will wait. After I finished I ran as quick as I can and my eyes caught glimpse of Ohm and Nanon standing alone.

"Hey guys"I said slowly trying to fight the argue to yell."Where were you!" Ohm asked,"the fucking teacher she wanted me to do her paperwork"I finished and Nanon patted my shoulder.

"He left"I said more like a statement as I can see the answer already and they nodded."it's okay we can meet again right?"I said and Ohm smile dropped.

"What's wrong bud"I asked and he shook his head no and I nodded then left going back home trying not to let my feelings show.