Illness

Okay thanks p'mix for letting me rest for the first week in my fucking job, I shifted to my side to find the other patient sleeping on the other bed.

"Good morning phi"I said with a rough voice because of my sore throat.he bowed his head as he couldn't speak because of his sore throat as well. His eyes were swelling from crying oh poor thing.

"Were you crying phi?are you alright"I said trying to form a word without hurting my throat."I won't be able to go to Earth's graduation"he said and shifted to his side.

Actually what we're experiencing right now is all thanks to his childish playing in the rain the other day. He got sick and I didn't allow his boyfriend to come so he won't get infected.

But I was the one who got the infection. I am really sad for him cause I have actually nothing to do and I am glad I didn't go to work because my social anxiety was killing me anyway.

But him, It was his man important day and he prepared himself well and got him a gift as well. But ended up sick with me here. I decided to make us some soup so we can take our medicine.

As I let the soup to get done I decided to wander around the apps in my phone. That's what I have been doing anyway it's really boring laying all day in bed.

"Ai Shit I will kill you"I hears p'mix yelling from the room so I hurried there to see what's wrong."are you okay phi? Be careful with your throat"I said slightly dizzy from running.

"It's nothing be more careful you too"he said and I smiled going back to the kitchen.

My eyes widened and I almost slipped. I caught my breath then looked back to the picture. Holy crap isn't this First hugging p'Earth! I scrolled down the comments and my doubts are right it's him.

Is this the roommate they're talking about?no no no I hope it's not him. I'm gonna ask p'mix later after eating. My heart the whole time was racing his face still looks warm as ever.

His Smile still the same and he looked so handsome omfg. I shooed those fucking ideas from my head."p'mix can I ask you a question?" I said and he nodded as he was eating.

"The one hugging p'Earth in the picture is his roommate you told me about?"I asked nervously smiling."ah yes it's him. Did you see how he was hugging my hubby"he said pouting and I laughed at his childish attitude again.

Ha Ha Ha fuck.

Did he just said I will be working and living at the same place as my ex. Do he even consider himself as my ex?!! Uhhh my head. Thank you Ohm for giving me this life hell.

After two days p'mix was feeling well and decided he will cut his days off and go to work today. Of course me who couldn't face the outside world decided to take my days off.

"Hey are you slacking off,when will you start working?"p'mix said while sitting himself on his bed looking at me disappointed."I am sorry phi, I think I am still ill" I tried to lie but it's so obvious that I am totally fine.

"Absolute shit, I checked on you this morning and your temperature was normal"he said frowning his eyebrows and I sighed defeated."hey phi, Can I ask you something?"I said looking down at my hands.

"Do you think working at that company is worth it, or should I go back to Bangkok?" I asked and his eyes widened in surprise."hah?you want to go back!!"he asked and I nodded nervously.

"But why?This is the One of the most important economic companies in the field"he finished and I absolutely know that. When my internship got accepted I doubted my whole existence.

"It's so hard to get an internship here so why are you thinking about leaving even before you start working?"he asked confused and I tried to find a valid excuse.

"I'm not comfortable in dorms, I wanna go back home"I finished and he looked at me disappointed."seriously?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

He of course knows that I am not telling the truth."I am sorry phi"I said and he nodded moving to sit next to me."you can tell me whatever on your mind"he said and I hesitated a bit.

"It's a bit complicated but there's a person I don't want to see"I said trying to avoid more questions."who?"he asked raising his eyebrows and I sighed in defeat.

"My ex khab"I said and my heart rate raised as always."your ex works here? Wow"he said excitedly and I nodded awkwardly."but wait,How Can you know this without going to the company?"he asked confused and I realized the mistake I have just made.

"Err" I started but couldn't find my words. Why am I this nervous."Can't you just tell me the whole truth?" p'mix said disappointed."okay I will but don't laugh"I said and he made a funny face already.

"Sorry go ahead"he said and I nodded collecting the courage to tell him."So we used to talk when I was in 12th grade and It was a long distance relationship. Recently I found out that he works with us at the Company and he's also our roommate"I finished hoping the earth could swallow me

"Huh!is it Earth?" He half yelled in confusion and I lost it."what are you saying phi. Of course not him"I said and completed laughing and he sighed relieved.

"Then who is it?"he asked and I looked away."come on and tell me why did you break up" he asked and my memory of that day started coming back."it was an unreasonable break up. Both of us were young and we didn't stand each other"I paused remembering what happened.

"He wasn't out at that time and his mum found out about us,and he didn't know what to do so he took his anger on me, I also couldn't stand it and lost my patience"I finished and he looked at me thoughtfully.

"You're still in love with him aren't you?"he said and my eyes widened. Have I been always this easy to read."No phi that's not it"I said trying to sound casual but he raised his eyebrows letting me know that he knows I am lying.

"You are definitely still in love with him, the way you talk about him and not wanting to meet him" he finished and I nodded in embarrassment."so who's the man"he asked and my heart stopped for a moment. Will I be able to say his name without blushing.

"He's your boyfriend's roommate khab"I said trying to look everywhere but towards p'mix."hah!First!!" He yelled surprised and I covered his mouth shushing him.

After telling him he pleaded thousand Times that he connect us but I refused. It's so embarrassing after all this time I am still in love with him and he probably doesn't remember me.

After two days I decided I have to go to work now. There's no more point of declining it. I dressed and went out with p'mix who was still talking about it non stop.

"Ahh Can you please drop this matter"I asked with my best attempt to sound cute."You're gonna talk to him. I will make both of you do it" p'Mix said and I rolled my eyes. For god's sake we talked about this hundred times."Noway this is so embarrassing stop"I said and concentrated on the way.