the muse is a fickle bitch (chan & jisung)

Usually, Han Jisung was over the moon when the inspiration for a song struck.

That fateful afternoon, however, he was over Chan's knee getting his ass handed to him.

Being over Chan's knee wasn't really a novel thing, if Jisung had to be honest with himself. He didn't get into as much trouble as Hyunjin (Hyunjin was just in his own league - he had the distinction of being the only person to ever by spanked three times in the same day for three entirely different offenses) but he wasn't a goody two shoes like Seungmin or Innie either. He just had what he called a healthy relationship with rules, which meant that he sometimes treated them as a sort of interesting guideline instead of the Law As Decreed by Bang Chan. Chan called it being an impossible little brat who didn't know what was good for him.

"You have to sleep ," Chan was saying, landing a series of thundering smacks on the undercurve of Jisung's ass which made him whimper. Chan was mean when he got it into his head that you were neglecting your health. "And you have to eat and you have to stop lying to me when I ask you whether you did these things ."

"I'm sorry," Jisung whined. "Hyung, honest, I won't do it again!"

"You have to listen ," Chan continued, impervious to Jisung's pleading. "You don't listen to me, Han Jisung, and it's starting to be a problem. It just goes in one ear and out the other and you don't even bother trying to listen to your hyung."

The muses, Han was convinced, had a very sick sense of humour.

Just as Chan tipped him forward to have better access to that particularly sensitive crease between his thighs and his butt, a song apparated inside Jisung's head. There really was no other way to describe it. The one moment he was frantically trying to think of a way to convince Chan that he had been spanked quite long enough, the next he had a beat, a chorus and three verses of a song that he had never heard before jingling around in his head. Chan's voice, the niggling feeling of guilt (because Chan had asked him whether he had trouble sleeping and whether he had eaten and he had lied to him about it), even the burn in his ass, faded into vague background noise as Jisung immersed himself in the ideas. They were arriving in his head almost quicker than he could organise them. If he changed the last part of each verse into a bridge...or maybe the entire second verse should move later in the song and Seungmin would totally rock the chorus and-

"Han Jisung, are you listening to me?"

Jisung came back to his current situation with a yelp. "Y-yes, hyung!"

There was an ominous silence above him.

"What did I just ask you then?"

"I mean...no, hyung?"

"Yah, Jisung-ah!"

Jisung screeched as his backside was lit on fire by a series of particularly harsh swats. "'M sorry, sorry! Hyungie, no, please, I'm sorry! My mind just wandered."

"I noticed, you little brat. This not interesting enough for you, huh? Maybe I should get a hairbrush. Or would a belt be interesting enough for you?"

"Hyung, noooo." Jisung cast a pleading look over his shoulder at Chan. "I'm interested now, I promise. I'm absolutely riveted."

The muses had, in fact, a very very sick sense of humour.

Riveted would be the title of the song. Maybe even the album - he could already see the cover in his mind's eye, Channie-hyung could do the illustration and-

"HAN JISUNG!"

Jisung found himself deposited on the floor. He watched in horror as Chan strode over to his closet and rummaged around a little bit before he turned around. Grimly clutching the familiar, and terrifying in and of itself, hairbrush in his hand, Chan advanced on him again.