Prologue

🌠 Welcome to Once Upon a Time in India 🌠

***************************************

In whispers and shadows, some say old places hold memories. They may fade from our minds, but they watch, knowing the world around them.

Days become months, months become years, and years become decades, turning glory to ruin. Once proud, now lost in time, these places linger, silent witnesses to their own past. Yet, every stone, every brick, holds a story, waiting for the right person to unlock its secrets. 

If you search carefully enough and are fortunate enough to be the special one, you will be able to find such places around you that are unknown to other eyes. They are not visible to everyone; only those deserving of knowing the past can find them. But be warned: being the deserving one comes with a lot of consequences, sacrifices, and betrayals.

Among them walks Bhavya Bhanushali, daughter of Vikram and Kamala Bhanushali famed archaeologists of India, her heart heavy with tragedy. Raised in the shadow of her parents' deaths, she harbors bitterness toward her homeland, India. But fate has other plans when she's tasked with a project there.

Join Bhavya on her journey, where mysteries beckon and demons stir. Will she unlock the secrets of forgotten places, or fall victim to the darkness within? Only time holds the answer as Bhavya unravels the enigma of the past, changing her fate and that of the ancient sites she uncovers.

***************************************

Hello, lovely readers!!!

YESSSS I'm back with a new story...and no it's not a BTS fanfiction. I wanted to write something which kind of related to my country India and its culture. So, this is it. I hope you'll enjoy the story......

Okay that's enough Gyan for today......see ya in the coming chapters.... which I will be publishing soon.

Have a nice day!
Bye....