THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG14

1 week earlier

Frankie had found the dog barking outside and with fear, anxiety, and confusion serving from him, he had gotten close to it and noticed how clean it was. How could a white dog keep so clean in muddy times?

Close enough to see into its eyes, the way they glisten at him, an open window shows in its eyes, of that mixed color of a creepy brown and black. Creepy yet pretty they looked.

If anyone saw him, they would have wondered what he was doing that far, if he has lose his mind. Bending over resting his hands on his old knees he looked at it. It seems to suck him in, leaving him in a trance until he heard the voice.

He jumps back only to hear it.

"No need to fear me, I'm here for your own good, why no one never believed that? I wonder," It had said shaking its head and hopping off further to the back out of sight. The voice came out deep and strong; that of a man, not a little boy anymore.

He followed with curiosity looking behind to see if Deborah was watching him. He didn't trust her one bit. He then followed the dog and stopped to look at it.

"What do you mean by 'why no one ever believes? Is it the first time you are talking to someone?"

"First time? My boy, I've been hopping into dog bodies for years."

"What?"

"You think am just a normal dog huh? You are wrong, I was spellbound into this body for decades and now I need your help, am tired of begging people to help me."

Frankie desperately shook his head and begged God to wake him up, from his nightmare.

Maybe it's the fight of the battles getting to my head

How can I tell my wife this whole thing isn't real?

No, it is real

"I was put here years ago by your grandmother Frankie Cain Thomas."

--------------------------------------------------------------
That is what went on before the wind howling guys.

I'm trying to get you to understand more clearly.

What are your thoughts? positive ones only👏

Press that star icon below👇 if you are reading from a small device.
If you are using a laptop or computer pressed that star icon up top