THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG9

Who would thought they would call upon Deborah?
Deborah wasn't just a normal person to call upon, it was said that she was a real witch that lives across the forest on Western Road. She was feared by a lot of people, but a new generation was born and she wasn't discussed anymore.

"What do you mean to call, Deborah? Are you mad?" Lucill asked, out of not wanting Deborah to be around Frankie. The thought of Frankie finding out her secrets got her staring wide eyes at him.

"There is no other option, we are just two old bugs living with a demon dog that needs my help," Frankie said.

"Who are you calling old bug?"

"Okay, the perfect couple living of all time," He said, pissed off, and walk away around to the back.

Lucill waited and then tiptoed slowly inside, she looked around but could smell his smoke coming from his pipe.

She removed her phone from her bosom and dialed a number she never forgets.

"Hello? Yes, It doesn't work," She said peeping out the backdoor.

"Yes, cast the spell again, am sure.No don't make it too hard for him.Yes.Deborah,please I need this to work.No, he has no idea that am your sister, he is coming," She said, quickly she hang up.

" Who were you talking to?"

"Just the bread man," She step aside and he passed her.

"But you don't like the bread man, nor his bread."

--------------------------------------------------------------
So Deborah is Lucill's sister?
Why did she lied?