THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG8

Four days went by and Frankie sat by himself that afternoon, outside under the Almond tree. He caught himself surprised, that he so much want to help the dog, even though it freaks him out.

The replaying of the dog voice in his head, got him wandering if it has supernatural powers, that it keeps repeating so often. He would wake up in the night from nightmares.

He keeps getting the dream over and over;of him running through the farm.He would trash and turn, restless he had become. Even though he had explained to Lucill, that she won't be able to help him.

She watched him in his sleep the past four nights, she would wake him up and give him coffee, and he would continue to consider.

Nothing works lord .He thought to himself.

"Frankie?" Lucill soft voice asked, she came around and sat beside him.

"I think the dog need a home,"She said with a sigh.

"Are you mad?Lucill don't tell me your brain is growing too big for your head and it's starting to leak," Frankie said, snapping his head towards her.

"Come to think if it,the dog always show up to you, you had a dog once remember?"

"Of course how could I forget?but how does my dead dog comes into this?"

"It's not about your dead dog coming.It's about how it is attached to you. The dog only shows itself to you, which means it's either trying to scare you or it really needs your help. I think you should find it and help it."

"Moments like these Lucill I wish you weren't so nice and welcoming, welcoming enough to invite a magic dog into our home!" Frankie shouted at her and got up.

"There is no other way, you live with it or fix it, I tried writing down the dream but it doesn't work, God doesn't give people visions like that."

Suddenly Frankie stops as a thought comes to him.

"I know what we should do,invite Deborah."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Deborah huh?

A new character, who is this?