THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG 11

When Deborah arrived at the house, she entered from the backdoor. Afraid someone will see her and spread the news that the witch was back.

She walked in and saw Frankie sitting on a sofa in the hall. She watched him stuff his mouth with a sandwich and frowned.

Ohh you haven't changed much She thought to herself.

The same man that steals my sister away from me

"Hello," She said plastering her face with a smile.

He grabbed for a gun and got up when he saw it was her. He placed it back on his waist and came up to her looking like a retired sheriff.

"Welcome," He said offering her a hand to shake, she shook it and walked towards a table. Set her bag down and turned towards him.

All you have done is turn my sister into an old woman that's out here trying to save you She thought bitterly.

She thought fooling herself would be possible, she thought that if she convinced her husband she could convince herself but she was wrong. She wasn't there for family, she was there to take back what was hers.

Her sister whom she grew up with

"Hi, welcome, how was your journey?" Asked Lucill, exiting from the bedroom.

"How beautiful you look," Deborah said stretching out her hand.

Indeed Lucill wasn't young but she hasn't lost her beauty.

"You guys know each other?"

"No," " Yes in high school," They said together, which earned a curious look from Frankie, who was wondering why was the dog standing at the door doing crazy signals.

--------------------------------------------------------------
👀