12

Previously:
I sent him a confused look but continued to sniffle, he threw afew clothes at me. "Pack your suitcase!" He glared. I gulped before I looked down at the suitcase, "W-where are we going?" I asked shaken up.

He ignored my question and left the room.

Now:
Erika's pov:

My anxiety was only getting worse by each minute that was passing by. His driver we driving whilst he sat next to me, looking out the window with his jaw clenched. I was mentally cursing at myself.

How could I be so stupid? It's Andor Dougan. He isn't some stupid guy on drugs. My hands were shaking, ever since we got in the car, it's been quiet. I wanted to ask him where we're going for the millionth time but he'll just ignore me like usual.

All I could do right now was pray to God that we weren't going somewhere deserted or crowded. Wait a minute, I hope we do go somewhere crowded, that way I can just run from him whilst he loses me in the crowd.

My eyes teared as I looked out the window and saw my house, outside was Eric sitting with his leg shaking anxiously as he was on the phone talking to someone. I glanced at the car door.

"Don't even think about it." He rasped. "T-thats my boyfriend." I sobbed, "I dont give a fuck, you better not bring him up or else I'll chop up his body and feed it to a bunch of hungry street dogs whilst you watch." He clenched his fist as I took one last look at Erica before the car sped past.

"Have you ever thought about what you're doing? Your life is so dark that you just have to bring others down with you, you want to make everyone's lives dark and empty because that's your lifestyle, that's how you live!" I shouted at him as he tilted his head with an amused expression.

"Your heart is dark, there is no light in your life and there never will be. You know why? Because you are bloody cold! All you care about is your feelings, it doesn't matter what everyone else feels, you're the main character, it's all you!" I bawled before I looked over to the driver who was shocked.

My eyes wondered back to the monster who sat beside me. I looked into his eyes, there displayed some sort of emotion I couldn't quite understand. He seemed to have zoned out after afew minutes.

But then he snapped back to reality and his face went emotionless. "Are you fucking done?!" He snapped. "No im not done, I still have alot of words on my list that you need to know of, just like how you're a selfish asshole who-"

"Enough!" He shouted as I flinched, my confidence going down the drain. "Where are you taking me!?" I slightly raised my voice.

Once again he ignored me as he took his phone out of his pocket. I rolled my eyes. I was confident on the outside but anxious in the inside.

I slightly closed my eyes feeling tired.

_____

"Get up, we're here." He said sternly as my eyes slowly opened. I quickly looked out the window to see a huge mansion. I looked around and saw many cars around, they were all black.

 I looked around and saw many cars around, they were all black