2

Previously:
"What have you done?! Why's he here? He's supposed to be in the hospital!" I shouted in horror whilst I looked at the patient, his heartbeats were slowly fading!

Now:
"I'm not doing this stupid surgery, You're taking him to a hospital, now!" I panicked as I ran outside. I looked behind me and saw him walking behind me very slowly.

Was he going to just let me go? The ambulance..the ambulance wasn't where it was, they left. "Where's the ambulance? I had my purse in there!" I shouted as I backed away when he walked towards me with such dominance and power.

"You will do the surgery." He demanded. "And if I don't?" I looked at him in disgust. "Do you really want my father to die?" He asked emotionless, the guy is...his dad?

"You expect me to believe that? If that was your dad you would've been crying, panicking!" I shouted as I placed my hands on my head to stop the forming headache.

"Now doctor, you have only afew seconds." He gritted his teeth as he lifted his jacket making me see his pistole. I gasped as I started to tear up.

"Y-you're going to kill me if I don't d-do the surgery?" I whispered, breathless. He walked towards me and grabbed me by my inner arm as I winced in pain.

He pushed me in the little house? No let's say cabin. He pushed me in the cabin and sat on the chair infront of me as he pulled out a cigarette.

He lightened it and started angrily puffing it in and out. I sniffled before I coughed at the toxic smell. I slowly walked to the guy laying on the bed.

I once again looked at the monster that was impatiently sitting infront of me watching my every move. He tapped his foot against the floor impatiently and signalled me to start.

"W-what? You can't just sit there and watch, get out!" I shouted at him as his eyes slowly began to darken. I waited afew seconds staring at him before he gave me a threatening look meaning that I had to begin.

_____

He pushed me in the little cage? This is a horses habitat. "Please let me go, I didn't do anything. Please I beg you let me go!" I cried as his men locked me in forcefully.

I had done the surgery, the guy was going to wake up tomorrow in the morning, I tried to escape but I failed miserably. I'm so disappointed in myself.

He watched me get locked up as he stood and stared right through my soul. "Don't look at me like that! Open the door, now!" I shouted as I banged on the thick lines of metal.

He slightly smiled before he walked away completely ignoring my pleads. This man was insane. "Let me go, I won't tell anyone please. I already did the surgery!" I continued on and on until..

"Shut the fuck up, boss already left, no one can hear you." one of the gaurds rolled their eyes. I started breathing heavily.

Was he going to leave me here forever? "He'll just kill her tomorrow, that's what he always does" one of the gaurds laughed proudly.

No. I suddently struggled to breath as I sat on the hay that was on the little cage. I put my arm on my chest trying to take in deep breaths unfortunately I failed.

"P-please" I gasped, the gaurds looked at me. I heard light footsteps coming towards the cell. "Um, Hello sir" the gaurds suddently stood up, tall.

My vision started to darken. I looked around but every object was turning black. My head started to wonder side to side before I shut my eyes, giving up.

_____

Kingston's pov:

I heard little whimpers from the little cage as I took step after step. I reached the cage and saw a fragile figure of a girl trembling.