7

Previously
No, no. Leave me alone. I started shaking my head as the voice came back, it was traumatising. Quiet whimpers began leaving my mouth as everything around me began to turn hazy.

And before I knew it, I blacked out.

Now:
Zen's pov:
(Andor's uncle)

I slammed my fist on the table as I realised that Erika wasn't the doctor that was supposed to be sent to the  incident. I immediately decided to call Andor and let him know that Erika wasn't the right doctor.

It was supposed to be Freya, her closest friend. "Andor, Hai la ragazza sbagliata, doveva essere Freya. Puoi lasciare andare la ragazza." I sighed heavily hoping there wasn't any trouble.

("Andor, You have the wrong girl, it was supposed to be Freya. You can let the girl go.")

"Oh, zio. secondo me sei un po' in ritardo Erika sa già tutto, ha visto tutto." He answered, his voice deep. "Andor, what the fuck do you mean by that?!" I shouted.

("Oh, uncle. I think you're abit late Erika already knows everything, she saw everything.")

"She knows the we're some type of 'bad guys' so the moment I let her go, she's going to the police." He chuckled calmly. I was surprised at how calm and collected he was, it was like he didn't care.

"What?! Are you fucking serious. You're so irresponsible-"

And just like that he hung up before I could even finish my sentence. Without thinking twice I threw my phone across the room as I breathed heavily.

Kingston's pov:

Nothing is working, I'm so fucking sick and tired of my brother, my family. I lifted my head of the desk as I looked up at Nera. She had a wild smile as she walked and sat infront of me in one of the chairs.

"Hi Kingston, guess what!" She jumped up excitedly. I nodded making her continue on. "Your fratello finally has a girlfriend!" She shouted making me immediately confused as I got up.

"What the fuck? What girlfriend are you talking about?" I asked confused. "Yes, in his hotel. What was it called oh yes. Sarti di lusso." She smiled. "Alright, grazie. I'm going to see him now, you can stay if you want to." I said rushing out.

What if he already killed her? Too many innocent people are losing their lives because of my monster brother.  I've had enough, it's not only my brother though.

It's my cousins, uncle, aunties and my father.

Andor's pov:

Why the fuck was everyone getting involved with what I'm doing? It's not like it's any of their business. I do whatever I want, whenever I want.

I got a couple of my men to clean the mess up before my uncle called me saying that Erika was the wrong doctor and that Freya was supposed to come.

I couldn't let Erika go, she'd go to the police station straight away. After I hung up I looked over at the storage room, it was awfully quite. Even though she's been locked there for afew hours she's been quiet.

I expected her to shout and throw a tantrum but she isn't. Did she escape? I shook my head as I walked to the bedroom to take a cold shower.