4

Previously:

I called afew of my men to help me find her whilst I walked back to my farm to check on my little friend.

Now:

Erika's pov:

This wasn't just a normal escaping attempt. It was now or never, these people were crazy. I didn't want to die, there had to be a way out, right? Maybe I could just call Ben, my boyfriend.

I ran and ran as rapidly as I could. I continued on running before I stopped when I reached a road. Turning around to look behind me thank God there was no one after me.

Was I really going to make it? I started to slowly smile. I escaped?!

I catched my breath and sat on the path. "Please God, let there be any car, any!" I pleaded with my eyes closed tightly.

After afew minutes I decided to get up and search for a public crowded area. Just before I could start walking I saw a car coming.

I waved with a wide smile spread on my face. Finally! My eyes widened and I gasped as I saw the car was filled with armed men. I was going to die today.

I started to breath rapidly as my hands started sweating. "N-no" I stuttered catching my breath. I turned around just when I heard multiple gunshots that were coming from the monsters farm.

Did they kill him?! What is happening?

The colour of my face drained as I saw Kingston's sibling I assume. The monster that had me locked up. I looked back at the car that stopped right beside me, the men got out and held me tightly before I could even move.

My captive slowly smiled making me tremble. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." He clicked his tongue as he walked towards me. "Tell me bambina, what are you doing? Didnt you know I was going to find you?" He whispered as he was right infront of my face.

My hopes was crushed. I was done. I wouldn't be able to escape, that's it. I sniffled as tears blurred my vision. "Awh, don't cry tesoro." He caressed my cheek lightly. I was disgusted by his touch.

I held myself from puking. He was intimidating, the way he mocked people, the way his mood changed so rapidly. I looked down before I took deep breaths in and out repeatedly.

"I hope you fucking die you cruel monster!"

I crossed the line, I know I did. But did I care? Hell yes but did I act like I did? Hell no.

"Oh tesoro, wishing someone to die isn't something so nice is it?" He asked with a frown as his hand came up to my cheek once again. He stared darkly at me making me shiver.

"Answer." He demanded, "Is wishing death on someone nice?" He asked once again very calmly. "For you it is, for others nope!" I spat.

He took a strand of my hair in his finger and started to twirl it. "I think someone needs to be taught a lesson, what do we think?" He frowned. I rapidly shook my head, denying any punishment.

"Get away from me." I said emotionlessly. "Now you're ordering me around?" He pretended to cry as he fake sniffled. I was above done with his shit, I just wanted to go home.

"Let me go home, fucker." I spat.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

He emotionlessly gripped my wrist and dragged me towards the little farm as I screamed and tried to loose his harsh grip on my wrist, that only caused his grip to tighten on me.

"I wanna go home!" I cried as he continued to drag me.

_____

I cried and cried as I watched the car speeding past the trees and houses. You might be wondering, where is this crazy psycho taking me? I don't know either.

His farm had a parked car, he threw me in and his driver started driving to God knows where. The monster was sitting next to me glaring out the window.

I sobbed and looked at his pistole in his jeans, I rapidly whiped my tears and looked back at his face. I took my time to admire his features.

I watched as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, probably trying to calm himself. He rolled up his sleeve showing his long, rose tattoo.

I also realised that he had another tattoo at the bottom of the long, black rose. It wasn't in written in English rather in another language.

'Non lasciare mai che la tua paura abbia deciso il tuo destino'

His hand was visibly veiny, his knuckles were white as he was clenching his fist. His fingers were long and had afew black rings with a silver watch. I, for some reason wanted to lay on him, he looked rather..warm.

His black suit fit him perfectly which was tempting me to litterly cuddle him. I knew I couldn't, he was going to kill me soon and this is what I'm thinking of? I'm so fucking dumb.

I quickly turned and looked out the window just like him. He was dangerous, he had a dark aura. Obviously someone like him wouldn't be the type to give physical affection. He's probably the type to use you and throw you to the side.

If not, then he's probably the abusive and the one with anger issues type.

My boyfriend.

Caleb..

He's probably worried right now. I had to call him, my mom, my dad, my brother and my bestfriend. I suddently remembered what Kingston, this monsters brother had said to me.

He promised me that I would be free in one day. He promised. Did he break his promise? My eyes started to water once again.

You're fucking dumb, you shouldnt have came to the incident in the first place let alone trusting someone apart of a family like this?

The voice inside my head raged. I quickly put my hands on my head to stop the voice. I'm a nurse that's my job, I never thought it would end up like this.

You're going to die. Die and burn, you're getting closer and closer to where they're taking you. He. Will. Kill. You.

"No!" I yelled as I tightened my grip on my head. I shook my head from left to right as a headache was approaching. "S-stop.." I said weakly trying not to shut my eyes as I struggled to breath.

My breath caught in my throat and I looked over to him, hoping that he'd help me. "She acting up again?" I heard the driver mumble as my monster pulled me to his chest.

He brang his hand to my back and started to rub it slowly and gently. Surprisingly I seemed to calm down minute by minute. He slowly started to draw circles on my back with the tip of his fingers.

He's helping me..?