Chapter 45

Warning: smut

"I'm bored," Rosa declares, tossing her head back.

"I know," I sigh in agreement. The inflight wifi is down taking all forms of entertainment with it.

It's a pretty long flight too. Not as long as the flight to Italy but damned close. We've been on the jet for almost six hours and have exhausted all of our other entertainment options. Books, magazines, snacks, even talking about random baby shit. I'm bored too.

Rosa rises from her seat across from me with a mischievous grin. I watch her carefully as she stalks closer. She rests her hand on my shoulder before dropping her lips to my ear.

"I have an idea on how to entertain ourselves," she murmurs.

My cock twitches in my pants and I take a shaky breath. "What would that be?"

"Follow me," she whispers in response.

She straightens herself and grasps the bottom of her shirt. She slowly pulls the fabric over her head to reveal soft skin and seemingly growing tits. She smirks before turning on her heel and sauntering away.

I scramble to my feet and follow after her. She steps into the back cabin and looks at me over her shoulder. She slides her hand behind her back and unclasps her bra, letting one strap slide down her shoulder then the other.

I cross the space between us and slam the small door shut behind me. I practically rip off my shirt as I approach her. I grab her by the back of the neck, making her gasp, and slam my lips against hers. She lets out a small surprised moan that I outright devour.

I seperate from her and look over her features. Her dark eyes are cloudy but that seductive little smirk still rests on her lips. I trail my hands down her arms, across her stomach, and palm her breasts.

"Lay down," she says softly.

I take a step back and kick off my shoes. I sit on the bed and lean back on my elbows. Rosa drops to her knees between my legs and runs her tongue across her lips.

She slowly, so painfully slowly, unbuttons my pants and slides them down my legs. I lift my hips to help her pull off my boxers as well. My cock stands at full attention for her and her eyes twinkle with anticipation. Her soft hands caress my thighs and my hips shift towards her.

She wraps her hand around the base of my cock and begins to stroke. I force myself to take a deep breath as her other hand comes to cup my balls. She keeps a steady pace, somewhere between just fast enough and agonizingly teasing, that has my eyes slipping shut.

My eyes snap open as she circles my length with her tongue. Her hazy eyes stay focused on mine as she inches my cock into her mouth.

"Fuck, baby," I groan low in my throat.

That was all the encouragement she needed as she picks up speed. Her warm, wet mouth encircles my cock as she bobs her head up and down. I run my fingers through her hair and buck into her mouth.

"Just like that, principessa," I breathe out.

Her tongue swirls along my cock making it hard to breathe. She forces my cock further into her mouth, further down her throat, causing her to gag. Just as guilt begins to creep into my mind, she does it again; works my cock down her throat until she stops gagging.

"Questa è la mia ragazza," I groan.
(That's my girl)

She pulls from my cock with a pop. She runs her thumb across her bottom lip, cleaning up any extra spit. She stands and quickly takes the rest of her clothes off.