Chapter 11

Warning: smut

As I step into the steaming shower I try to quiet my mind. It's moving at a thousand miles a minute, trying to figure everything out. I'm starting to understand why Giuseppe drank so much. Anything to calm my racing mind.

I let my head hang under the water and close my eyes. It's only been a day, just 24 hours of being in charge, and I'm already exhausted. I need to find someone to take my former place, to serve as my right hand and take some of these responsibilities. It needs to be someone trustworthy, someone who would never go against me or the family.

My thoughts are interrupted as the shower door opens behind me and I glance over my shoulder. Rosa steps into the steam wearing one of my shirts. I turn to face her with furrowed brows but she simply wraps her arms around my neck.

"Today seemed stressful," she whispers against my skin, "take it out on me."

"What?" I breathe out, my hands finding her hips. She peppers kisses down my neck, across my collarbone and down my chest.

"Take it out on me," she murmurs as she drops to her knees, "I can take it."

God, I've missed seeing her like this. Wide eyes filled with lust as she trails her lips down my abdomen. My shirt has turned see-through and her perky nipples press against the fabric.

Her lips wrap around my cock and I hiss through my teeth, tilting my head back. I tangle my fingers in her hair and she takes more of me into her mouth.

"Cazzo," I groan, my eyes slipping shut from the sensation. I tighten my hold on her as I buck my hips. If she really wants to take my stress, my frustrations, I'll give it to her.
(Fuck)

She gags softly and I look down at her. For a brief moment I feel almost guilty, but she leans forward and takes even more of me down her throat. Her nose hits my pelvis and the tip of my cock brushes against the back of her throat. It's almost hard to breathe as she twirls her tongue and hollows out her cheeks.

Fuck, I can't take it anymore.

I pull back and cup her cheek. Her tongue glides along her red, swollen lips and I follow the trail with my thumb.

"Get up," I demand simply.

She rises to her feet, her hands running across my chest. I grab her face with both hands and slam my lips against hers. She releases a delighted moan that I outright devour. I shift my hold on her, tangling my one hand in her hair as I grip her hip.

There's no thoughts in my head as I back her up against the glass of the shower. I wrap my hands around her thighs and lift her, her legs moving to wrap around my waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me even harder, biting on my lip. My lips part and her tongue begins to stroke my own.

I need to feel her.

I support her against the wall with my arm and bring my free hand between us. I pull at the fabric and the buttons give out, splitting right down the middle. I run my hands along her soft skin, palming her breasts and grazing her nipple with my thumb.

I pull back from our kiss, almost dizzy from the lack of oxygen and she looks up at me with unbridled passion. I reach between us until my hand finds the apex of her thighs. I rub my thumb against her clit and probe her entrance with one finger.

A breathy moan leaves her lips and I chuckle, increasing my pace and thrusting my finger fully inside her. She's soaking wet, whether it be from the shower or her own desire I don't know. But I don't care.

"Gio," she moans, tilting her head back, "fuck, just like that. I'm so close."

I bite back a smirk as I withdraw my hand completely and she whines at the loss. I love the sounds she makes when she's desperate and wanting. The sounds only I can pull from her.

"Not fair," she murmurs, a pout on her lips.

I line my cock with her entrance and press into her, bottoming out immediately. I groan as her warm, wet walls clamp down around me, almost like she's pulling me in. Like her body is aching for me.

She releases the most beautiful moan as I fill her. I fuck her hard, letting out all of the stress of the day. Her moans are incomprehensible and I silence her, pressing my lips against hers.

"Oh God," she cries before tossing her head back. Her walls clamp down around my cock as she hits her orgasm; legs shaking and nails clawing into my shoulders.

"Hai ancora il controllo delle nascite?," I ask as I feel myself getting closer.
(Are you still on birth control?)

"Of course," she scoffs, her attitude temporarily broken off with a moan, "Non sono un fottuto idiota."
(I'm not a fucking idiot)

I breathe a sigh of relief, kissing her briefly, before delivering a hard thrust. She yelps and her whole body jerks. Ripples move in her tight pussy as she toes another orgasm.

"Touch yourself," I groan, "I want you to cum again for me."

Her hand travels down her body before reaching her clit. Her walls get tighter and tighter around me and I groan. Her moans echo in the shower as she cums again.

As her walls flutter around my cock, I groan and drop my forehead against hers. My cock twitches before I cum, groaning loudly.

I slowly lower her back to her feet and place a soft kiss on her lips. She's breathing heavily, still coming down from her bliss and I guide her to stand under the water.

"You don't have to do this," she whispers, "take care of me I mean."

"Shut up," I scoff in response, "you know I always do and I always will."

Her hands find my waist, probably to steady herself, and I reach over her head for the body wash. I lather some in my hands before slowly covering her in the suds.

"I told you to get rid of your stress," she murmurs, "not baby me."

"I'm not babying you," I counter, "I'm taking care of my fiancé."

Her cheeks blush and a smile spreads across her lips. She rinses the suds away and brushes past me to leave the shower. I quickly wash myself as well before turning off the water and stepping out.

Rosa is perched on the counter with a towel wrapped around herself. She holds out another towel and I take it from her, drying off my hair before wrapping it around my waist. I walk closer and place my hands on either side of her, trapping her in place.

"I missed this," she says softly, her lips brushing against mine, "I missed us."

"I did too," I admit.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" she asks and I furrow my brow, "I've never actually been around before when there's a war. It was always here, not in Italy."

"Are you scared?" I ask, brushing her hair from her face.

"Not when I'm with you," she replies.

I kiss her forehead before saying, "you can always stay with me and I will always protect you."