Chapter 5 - The Golden Trio

ALL CHARACTERS (Except Lucy, Nyra the Owl, and any other characters I make up) BELONG TO J.K ROWLING

Hermione POV 

"You guys won't believe it." I said as we entered the cabin on the train to Hogwarts. The two boys had puzzled looks on their face. "Hermione you're never surprised by anything, it's always 'I know what this is to the library' I'm confused" Ron mocked. The trio sat down and Harry bought some candy off the trolley whilst the other two pulled out they chocolate frog card collections. "So Herm, what won't we believe?" Harry asked setting the pile of sweets down, "Malfoy's got a sister." The two boys sat in silence, after a few seconds they burst out laughing.

"Good one Mione!" Ron choked through the laughter. "I'm not joking! I met her at Flourish and Blotts!" 

Lucy POV 

I walked down the hall looking into all the cabins they all had been filled to the brim, I searched and searched for kids I could make friends with. I finally found one room with three Gryffindors inside. I stepped in "Hello, I'm Lucy." 

"Lucy Malfoy, right?" A familiar voice sounded. "Bloody hell, Hermione, you were right!" A red head replied. I turned towards the familiar voice. "Hermione Granger?" I said remembering the girl from the bookshop who had been so kind to me . "Oh I'm very sorry about my brother, he's a twit every now and then but he's a good person, I swear!" I turned to see another dark brown haired boy with circular frames he smiled at me kindly and I turned to the boy talkative boy with freckles, "Are you Ron Weasley?" I said to the red head "How could you tell?"

An older man, "R.J Lupin" read his suitcase, sat sleeping I assumed this must be a professor.

"So you must be Harry Potter!?" The kid with glasses nodded, and I could barely contain myself I was standing in front of one of THE MOST famous trios in the Wizarding  World.  I looked over to see a sleeping professor. Do professors even ride the train?  I asked myself. 

"May I join you three, I had an awkward conversation with my brother, well you could hardly call it a conversation." I made myself laugh but stopped when nobody else was laughing. "Of course you may stay here Lucy. We are about to play a game called pontoon." Hermione pulled out a deck of muggle cards. "What's pontoon?"

... 

After explaining the rules we all played the game for two hours! Hermione of course kept winning.

...

(A/N ) Yes I know the chapters are short I'm running out of inspiration so if you have any be sure to put it in the comments!