Chapter 4 - The Train

All characters (Except Lucy) belong to J.K Rowling 

Draco guided me along the train where he had earlier placed our luggage, it was enormous! I had no idea how they could fit so many tiny rooms on such a big train! After I sat down, Draco stuck his head out of the door, two muscly looking boys came walking past the cabin "Crabbe! Goyle!" Draco snapped pulling the two boys into the room and shutting the door behind him. "Lucy these are my friends." One of the two boys sat down next to me. Draco pointed to the boy next to him "This is Vincent Crabbe" he motioned to the boy sitting next to me "That's Gregory Goyle. And boys, this is my sister, Lucy Marie Malfoy. She is two years younger however she will be in our classes this year." I never quite enjoyed attention so when all eyes were on my my cheeks turned bright red... Thanks, Draco...

"Blimey, Dray, she looks just like you!!" Crabbe announced. I mean I could see why he said that, same platinum blonde hair, same crystal blue eyes, same pale skin. 

The two boys sort of intimidated me, Goyle looked like he could crush me in one fell swoop. Crabbe, the shorter of the two, still seemed intimidating as well. "So boys.." Draco began taking one of the many sweets the boys had in their hands when they came in here and popped it in his mouth. "Heard from Potter, lately?" 

"Nope!" Crabbe replied eating a sweet as well. Goyle feigned a yawn only to put his arm around my shoulder, making me very uncomfortable. I turned to Draco who burning up with anger. "Stand, up Goyle." The kid stood but only after shooting me a wink which in return I rolled my eyes. As he turned his head from me to Draco, my brother slapped him! Right across the face! Part of me took satisfaction in that, the other half wanted to scream at my brother for hurting someone. 

"THATS MY SISTER YOU GIT!!" Draco yelled "Draco, it's fine. I'm fine."  I pushed my brother down to his seat. "Now I'm going to get some fresh air..."

"I'll co-" Draco started

"Alone!" I snapped and without further ado, I left the cabin slamming the door behind me.