1. ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ

"M/N!" your mother calls you, "Be careful! Don't get lost!"

It was nearing sunset, but you had felt restless, almost jumpy, sitting in the hotel. You decided to go on a walk to clear your head. Ever since this vacation started, you've felt weird. Almost like you missing something important, but you couldn't remember for the life of you what it was.

Before you realize it, the sun had set. I should probably head back. Mom'll be worried. As you turn to head back to the hotel, you freeze at the sound of a voice.

"My my, what do we have here?" You stand there frozen. This guy... He approaches you from behind. You can hear the echos of his footsteps bounce off the buildings around you. You feel a sort of... hostility in the air, keeping you frozen in place. The man steps out in front of you, reaching out to gently grasp you by the chin. As soon as his gold eyes meet yours, you see a look of shock wash over his face. "It... it can't be..." he whispers. He seems to shake himself off before addressing you again, his previous cocky aura returning. "And who might you be?"

"M/N," you reply, intently studying his face before your eyes almost feel as if they're being pulled to his ear, where you spot three moles.

He pauses for a moment before asking, "Oh? Is that a family name, by chance?"

"Y-yeah," you snapped back to look at his face. He seems slightly angry at your response, but you're unsure why. "I was named after my great great great great uncle."

He calms down a bit at this "Not a grandfather? An uncle?"

You felt almost compelled to answer this strange man's questions. "Yeah, I've heard a few stories about him, but not much."

"And what did you hear?"

"Like I said, not much. I was told he was gay. Apparently, he had a lover, but the guy died tragically, so M/N died alone."

The man paused for a moment, and despite the low lighting, you could swear you almost saw a tear slide down the man's cheek. You brush it off thinking it was a trick of the light. "Is that so? That's a shame."

His pompous tone offends you slightly. "Hey I know most people don't love the gays, but can you blame him for choosing to die alone? The guy lost the love of his life!"

This seems to catch the man off guard. "I... That wasn't what I meant but I'm certainly glad you feel that way..." he wraps his arms around your waist to pull you closer, making you realise just how massive this guy is, "M/N L/N descendant of M/N Stone!"

"H-how do you know his name?" You ask "How do you know mine?"

"I've been watching you, M/N. You caught my attention on your first day here in Egypt, but our conversation just confirmed my suspicions. You are indeed related to M/N Stone."

"S-so what if I am?"

"We'll that alone may not mean much, but your mannerisms, your build, your face, even the fascination with the moles on my ear: they're all exactly the same as him."

"Y-you're talking like you knew him, but that doesn't make any sense. He died fifty years ago! You look like you can't be older than 25!"

He chuckles sinisterly "That's because I did know him. We grew up together, actually."

"T-that's impossible..." All of a sudden you notice a gleam from his mouth. Your eyes instantly widen "W-wait a minute..."

"Oh? So you finally noticed? I must admit, I thought you would've figured it out much sooner than you did. No matter. Here you are, M/N reborn and I shan't let you leave again!" He reaches for your hand and places it against his insanely muscular chest, holding it there with his own hand. "I may have made some mistakes in the past, but... this one I refuse to repeat!" Tears have started it well up in his eyes.  "With my brain and Jonathan's body, I can't lose, never again!" The tears start streaming down his cheeks. "I let you go once before but now I can make it right!" At the end of his sentence, his head falls down to bury itself in your neck. You freeze up, remembering the fangs you saw before, but notice this almost feels... familiar? How though? You've never met this man in your life! So why do you feel like you know him? There's no way what he said earlier was true, is there?

As you slowly start calming down, you feel like you hear him faintly whisper "You are mine, as I am yours."

Edited <3