XVIII ; quidditch world cup

chapter eighteen.
( quidditch world cup )

* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦

IN FRONT OF THEM WAS A PAIR OF TIRED AND GRUMPY-LOOKING WIZARDS, ONE OF WHOM WAS HOLDING A LARGE GOLD WATCH AND THE OTHER A THICK ROLL OF PARCHMENT AND A QUILL.

"Morning, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, picking up the boot and handing it to the wizard, who threw it into a large box of used Portkey beside him.

"Hello there, Arthur," said Mr. Basil wearily. "Not on duty, eh? It's all right for some... We've been here all night... You'd better get out of the way. We've got a big party coming in from the Black Forest at five-fifteen. Hang on. I'll find your campsite... Weasley...Weasley," He consulted his parchment list. "About a quarter of a mile's walk over there, the first field you come to. The site manager called Mr. Roberts. Diggory... second field...ask for Mr. Payne."

Amos nodded. "Thanks, Basil," said Mr. Weasley as he beckoned everyone to follow him. They set across the deserted moor, unable to make out much through the mist. Finally, after about 20 minutes of walking and Cassidy complaining about the soles of her feet, They could make out the ghostly shapes of hundreds and hundreds of tents on the large field.

They knew this was where the Weasleys and the Diggory would part ways. Amos and Arthur shook hands, mentioning having a drink together after the match. The children weakly waved at each other in goodbye as the Slytherins could feel the hate from the Gryffindors.

"Sorry for falling on top of you earlier. I wasn't expecting that," Eleanor mentioned quickly to Harry.

Harry weakly smiled. "It's alright. Now you twice or saving your life twice, enjoy the match" he said and Eleanor let out a short laugh "You as well," and they parted ways.

They parted ways and finally found the second field, where they dropped their belonging onto a clearing. Amos was quick to work to take out the tent.

"Tristin, you know how to put one of these things up? do you?" Amos asked. Tristin looked at the tent in his hands quizzically "sure. I can figure it out. But, um, Ced, a bit of help?"

Cedric stood up and was able to put up the tent with Tristin with little problems, "Well, that was better than expected," Cassidy said as she entered through the tent flap first, wanting nothing more than to go to sleep.

Eleanor bent down and ducked under the tent flap as she walked into a three-bedroom flat with a bathroom and kitchen. It was already furnished with things they could need for their stay.

Cedric was looking at the map the Muggle had given them. They couldn't use much magic as they were in a muggle area, so conjuring things such as water or food would be difficult for a few days, and they would have to do things the muggle way, "found the muggle tap. We'll need water" he said grabbing the gallon from the counter.

"Why don't you all do that? I'm sure there are some friends you all would like to see," Amos said as he looked through the fridge for something to salvage their stomachs.

"Sure, maybe we can find Alfie somewhere," Eleanor said, getting up and dragging Cassidy with her.

Cedric gave the gallon to Eleanor as they exited the tent and started walking in the opposite direction. "And where do you think you're going?" Eleanor asked

"Yeah, mate, the tap is this way," Tristin said as he pointed behind him

"He's going to see his little girlfriend, of course," Cassidy smirked