XV ; gryffindor vs. slytherin

chapter fifteen.
( gryffindor vs. slytherin )

* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦

IT HAD BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE CHRISTMAS AND THE SCHOOL YEAR WAS STARTING TO COME TO AN END. The air was warmer, and the sun shining down on them as they got ready for the Gryffindor and Slytherin match, the last match of the school year, and Gryffindor and Slytherin were once again head to head.

Eleanor, Tristin, and Alfie stood in the common room as Eleanor was putting on her boots, getting ready for the big match.

"We need to back early tonight, tomorrow is a full moon, and it's my watch," Eleanor told them, "You need to make sure you're calm on the field, any anger you feel, you need to suppress till tomorrow."

Tristin nodded his head. "I know the drill; stay calm," he said

"Hope you imbeciles are ready for today's match. I don't want to lose because neither one of you have the ability to score."

Tristin turned his head, seeing Malfoy flanked by Goyle and Crabbe. "Are you lost, Malfoy? Why are you even speaking to us?"

Draco's eyes squinted. "No, I'm not lost. I'm only inquiring on my teammate's ability to play Quidditch."

"So why are you harassing us? If anyone should be ready, it should be YOU, and you're the reason we barely played at all this year. So you better step your game up, or Potter is gonna take that snitch, and then we'll blame you for losing the cup, again," Tristin said, stepping up to the plate, Tristin was never confrontational, but his wolf side was showing as he fought back with Malfoy.

"You're losing your touch Malfoy, maybe Buckbeak knocked you around quite a bit. You used to be snarkier. It looks like Throne is giving you a run for your money," Alfie said as he laughed, walking away with his best mate, patting his shoulder out the portrait door. "So much for staying calm," Alfie whispered to him.

Eleanor stood up from her seat to follow her friends. "You gonna say something too?" Malfoy asked

Eleanor only looked at him and turned around, not saying a word.

* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦* ˚ ✦

Eleanor sat upon her broom, seeing the crowd of students in their seats around them cheering and shouting. Lee Jordan was giving the commentary once again.

With the blow of Madam Hooch's whistle, the quaffle was released. Eleanor glared as Gryffindor had the Quaffle first, but she quickly intercepted by the time they got to the Goalpost.

Eleanor, now in possession of the Quaffle, was unexpectedly hit with a bludger bat by George Weasley. She felt her oxygen leave her body, causing her to release the Quaffle. And give Gryffindor a penalty. Angelina caught it and scored. It was now ten to zero.

"Oi, what the bloody hell was that Weasley?!" Alfie shouted to George

Angelina's fist pounded into the air in victory, and she was then nearly thrown off her broom by Flint.

A moment later, Fred Weasley thought it was a good idea to chuck his beater's bat into the back of Flint's head, earning them a penalty.

"Come off it, miss!" he shouted at Madam Hooch; she blew her whistle, which led Alicia Spinnet to take the penalty.

She managed to score, earning twenty to zero for Gryffindor. It was a tough game, but Gryffindor was still in the lead. Everyone was now nervously in their seats, waiting for either Harry or Draco to catch the Snitch.