Imagine #11 TVD

(Screams of pain and saying goodbye)

You could hear the screams coming from her. Everyone tried to get in but the barrier didn't allow them.

Damon's heart hurt, he looked at Elena seeing the tears pool in her eyes. Everyone felt pain as they heard the cries of their bestfriend.

"Stop, stop it. Please, I can't take no more!" Caroline screamed, she broke down into tears. Finally letting herself break, she couldn't take it anymore.

The doors finally opened, Enzo stood there Infront of the door. He wasn't happy about what he had to do. But he wanted an happy ending.

"What did you do to her!" Elena screamed, Enzo looked over. Not expecting what was coming next when Bonnie stuck him with verian.

"If I use my magic I can make the barrier break down" Bonnie said, she broke the barrier down and everyone rushed inside. They put another barrier up so Enzo couldn't walk in.

"Y/n!" Bonnie yelled, it was quiet, they didnt know if she was gone, they hoped and prayed in their minds that she was still alive.

At least let her be alive. That's all they wanted was for her to be alive.

"This way!" Damon yelled, the rush into the room where Y/n was. She had scars all over her body and fresh new blood came from her skin.

"We need to get her somewhere safe" Elena said, she didn't care she was going to take her somewhere to get medical care. She was either going to turn her into a vampire or do something that could save her bestfriend.

"And take her where, we can't take her to the hospital" Jeremy said, Caroline shushed him but Elena seemed to not care about what Jeremy had said.

"We have to do something, heal her or at least turn her! Her body seems to weak and if she isn't healed or at least turned she won't make it!" Elena yelled, she picked up Y/n and everyone followed. Jeremy too stunned to speak.

"I agree with Elena" Rose said, she came out of nowhere. They put Y/n in the car after they broke down the barrier. They sped off leaving Enzo's body in the road.

Once they got back to the house they put her on the table. "We need to turn her. Her body won't heal fast enough to save her" Damon said, Elena nodded but everyone else was quiet.

"What?!" Elena yelled.

"How do we know if she wants to be like us" Caroline said, Elena sighed and sat down on the couch.

"There's no time for that. We need her in our life and we can't lose her! So we have to change her. You heard Damon. The blood won't heal her body fast enough and if we tried to do that she'd already be dead. so we need to turn her!" Elena said, she was upset. After hearing her bestfriend in pain for hours she just couldn't take it anymore.

"Fine! We'll change her but don't get upset when she is mad at the both of you. We might be saving her life but we both know this is what she wanted even if she died a brutally way, she'd still find peace!" Caroline yelled and walked out of the house.

Caroline always knew that Y/n didn't care what happened to her she just wanted a peaceful death. she wanted to find peace.

And here everyone was taking that away from her. Caroline didn't want to lose her but she knew this is what she wanted and she wasn't going to go against her wishes.

She just hated how everyone else went against them.

But at least she'll still be able to see her bestfriend again but she would have to teach her to get use to everything. To get use to wanting blood instead of food.

"Care! Come in here!" Bonnie yelled, Caroline sighed and walked back into the house.

"She's awake, but the problem is she can't take the blood." Damon said, Caroline started to remember. How could she forget that?

"I just remembered something.." Caroline said. Everyone's eyes turned to her.

"What?" Bonnie asked.

"She was once a vampire but then she took the cure. Once you take the cure you can't turn into a vampire again. You stay human. So if the blood can't heal her in time that means she is already dying" Caroline said, "and there's nothing we can do about it" she added.

Everyone began to worry once more.

"Then we take her to a hospital" Elena said, Y/n shook her head.

"No" She said, everyone looked at her with shocked faces expect Caroline.

"It's what I want. I want to die, it's all I've ever wanted. And if this is the way I am going to die, I am happy with it" Y/n said, Elena looked at her.

"We can't lose you" Elena said, she had tears falling on her cheeks.

"Your not gonna lose me. It's just us saying goodbye. Sure they where screams of pain but I found peace during that" Y/n said.

"But we can't lose you..we can't bare the thought of not being able to see you again" Damon said, for the first time he cried Infront of her.

"But I am not going to be gone. Just think of it as...think of it as like I am just going away for a little while. You'll get to see me again it's just I am going to a place I've always wanted to go to..

Just know.. that...

I...love...you" Y/n said, and that was her final words. Everyone broke into tears. She was gone but they felt her presence lingering over them. Knowing that she would still be watching over us even when she went to find peace...