Imagine#5 Damon Salvatore

(Last moments)
Damon's pov
Y/n was stupid enough to challenge Lockwood they were in a fight something about Carlonie I guess wolfy broke her heart and y/n was mad about it but Tyler bit y/n I was angry upset the only thing I can do is get Carlonie to call Klaus for his blood to heal y/n...

"Did you call him yet" I asked Carlonie "He's not answering Damon it keeps going to voice mail" She snapped..

"Well keep calling him I can't lose her not today" I snapped back at Carlonie "I'll try to call him again but he's probably not even going to help us" Carlonie called again but while she was calling Klaus someone knocked at the door..

"So are you gonna tell me why you need me here?" Klaus snapped at us "Your dumass hybrid Tyler bit y/n can you use your blood to heal her?"

"She's a Mikelason how in the hell can she die?" He snapped "How am I supposed to know all I know is that she got bit" I snapped..

"There is only one thing I can do and if it doesn't work spend the last moments with her" Klaus said we leader him toward y/n "Y/n Klaus is here?" We entered the room were y/n was her veins were popping out her body was turning grey by the moment..

"Take this" Klaus bit his wrist and fed her his blood..but the thing is were she was a hybrid and she turned back into a vampire just a vampire she lost her werewolf side her body didn't let her take Klaus's blood..she spitted out his blood..

"Her body is not wanting to take my blood there is nothing I can do" Klaus said sadly he walked out of the room but before her left the room "Spend the last moments with her let her be happy before she dies" He says calmly he had tears in his eyes..

"Y/n I am so sorry I couldn't do anything for you" I said a few tears dropped on her body as I cried.. I got into y/n's head I took her to place that we first had our first kiss.."Why are we here baby?" Y/n asked softly.

"We are at the place we first had our first kiss baby" I smiled at her "Damon...I will forever be in your heart I love you..live your life" y/n smiled at me we leaned in for a kiss I got out of her head the last thing I saw was her eyes closed...

"I love you" was the last words she said..I walked out the room and walked into the living room were everyone was.."I am so sorry Damon" Elena says she hugs me tight everyone hugs me we all cried we got everything ready for her funeral..

The end this one is sad 😢😭