Imagine#3 Damon Salvatore

(I would never let you die)
Y/n's pov
Damon turned his humanity off when Bonnie died and Elena went into a sleeping coma well Bonnie came back but he still misses Elena,Elena was his in law sister now and if anything happened to her,me or anyone he cares about he wouldn't be able to handle it we couldn't see Bonnie only Jermey could see her..I had a soulstion to make Damon turn his humanity back on I ran to Stefan when I came up with the idea..

"Hey stef I came up with an Idea to turn Damon's humanity back on" I said as I ran into the living room "What is it?" He sat on the coach looking at me derictly in the eye.

"Since I am human I could try and kill myself since Damon loves me he wouldn't let me die so he would have no choice but to turn it back on!" I looked at him "Well hopefully he will turn it back on but I am going with you just in case he decides not to keep you alive" Stefan snapped at me.

"Ok we're is Damon extatcally?" I asked good thing alaric walked into the room "Damon is at the grill" he faintly smiled me and Stefan got into the car and drove to the grill.

"You stand right there and I will go in" I said to Stefan as I stepped out the car "Ok and please scream if you are almost dead so I can heal you" I looked at him "I will I promise" I smiled as I walked into the grill seeing Damon feeding on a girl.

"Damon let her go!" I yelled at him he didn't listen so I pushed him off the girl with the power I had well I tried to at least "Go home and don't bring this up to anyone" I said to the girl she just nodded and ran out the door "You just let my dinner go" Damon said with a pouty face I could care less it was a inste girl who didn't deserve this.

"Well Damon if you want your dinner back you have to past this test" I said I grabbed a ementy glass bottle and broke it I picked up a peice of glass and held it to my neck. "What are you doing?" He looked at me "To see if you care I will stab this glass right into my pulse and if you don't care my life with slip away and you can go get your dinner back" I said as I put the glass closer to my neck.

"Your bulffiing you need to try harder than that" He scoffed "So you think well you made your choice" I put the glass into my neck and pushed it deeper into my pulse I started to bleed I grabbed another peice of glass and put it on my pulse once more but more deeper this time my eyes became havier and havier I was about to fall to the ground.

"I am not letting you die" That's all I heard and then someone bit their wrist and gave me their blood the got the glass out of my neck as their blood healed me I opened my eyes to see Damon there he picked me up and hugged me tight as he let go he placed a kiss on my lips. "I would never let you die I love you to much to let you die I would do anything to stop you from killing yourself" He placed another kiss on my lips.

"Does that mean that my Damon is back instead the asshole no humanity Damon?" I asked as he chuckled "Yes I have my humanity back on my beautiful y/n" I smiled and place a kiss on his lips he deepend the kiss I pulled back and Stefan came into the grill.

"Glad to have to back brother" Stefan said as hugged his brother.

The end!