Imagine#7 Damon Salvatore

{I will never leave again}
Stefan's pov
"I know what you are going through y/n but please turn it back on you are my bestfriend I wouldn't know what to do if I had lost you I can help you through this just turn your humanity back on" I had tears in my eyes trying to convince y/n to turn her humanity back on....she turned it off after damon had gotten complaed by Rebecka to forget about her... "Haha that your way of trying to make me turn it back on your need to try harder Stefan because we all know that you can't even want to do this you just want to get away from everyone because how much you hate Carlonie and Elena" she said she kept giggling "That is not true y/n all I want do is help you turn it back on because once you turn it back on you are going to feel all the emotions hit you all at once so turn it on before it gets wrost" I had tears in my eyes hoping she would listen to me and turn it back on..

"Look y/n I know it hurts I lost my mom and I turned it off and I did horrible things and I know that it hurts but turn it back on before you do something that you'll regret more than anything" Carlonie tried to convince her..after that someone openend up the cellar door but before we could hold y/n back she escaped..

Y/n's pov
Someone had opened the cellar door before any of them tried to hold me back and keep saying stupid and annoying thing trying to make me turn my humanity back on I escaped I ran out the door I was hungry so I wanted to drink someone blood until they were drained but before I could do that I ran in to someone it was Rebecka and...Damon "Hello there y/n I know you have your humanity off and everything but you have to know the truth Katherine told me that you wanted Damon to be out of your life and I of crouse thought you actually wanted that so I erssased him memory of you I got the truth from Stefan and Carlonie they told me that you had turned it off so I am made him remember you so please turn it back on" She pleaded.. "I am not falling for a stupid trick" I snapped...

"Fine if you want to find out if Damon remembers than ask him a question on he would know?" She was upset "Fine Damon if you really remember then when did I ask you to bite me?(I had nothing else to put don't judge me) I asked and only he would know that..

"In the middle of our little thing we had?" He said sweetly my eyes lit up but not enough emiton hit me.. "So it is you but I am not falling for a trick Rebecka probably only wanted you to remember that so I could turn it back on and feel all the mesrey and pain" I snapped "Well if she only wanted to remember that then why do I remember the first time I ment you we ment when me and Klaus started to become friends he wanted me to meet and why do I remember that you were the one to save me when I went into that well with the revian?" He asked he walked toward me and place a kiss on my lips...that was when I flipped my switch back on... "Damon..." I said softly as every emotion hit me...

"I will never leave you again I love you y/n I hate Katherine for what she has put you through and when Rebecka told me everything that happened I started to feel guilty because I would never want to leave you I love you to much to leave you" He placed a kiss on my lips I deepend the kiss we pulled back for air and everyone came outside with tears and smiles.. "Stefan Elena Bonnie,Carlonie..I am so sorry" I ran to them and hugged them... "I am glad your back y/n" Stefan hugged me and I started to cry I felt guilty for everything I said to them "I am so sorry I didn't mean what I said" I had more tears spilling on my cheeks... "It's ok you weren't really you at that moment I frogive you y/n" I smiled and I hugged Carlonie Bonnie and Elena at the same time and then I went back to Damon's side we all smiled and went back into the boarding house I culled up to Damon..

The end!