Chapter 24

Tony's POV

After Y/N and Peter left it got kinda lonely, Pietro, Wanda And Clint were going to Iowa to the farm with Laura and the kids.

We heard a blast outside and a rainbow light. We rushed to the windows and noticed That symbolism for Asgard. The Gods were here. A few minutes later Loki's and Thor came off the elevator "what's Loki doing here Thor" Steve asked.

"He tried to kill all of New York" Steve complained "no I didn't try to kill it I was just having a bad day" Loki rolled his eyes. "Well since there isn't room for me here I shall leave bye brother" Loki walked back to the elevator "no Loki we can't leave you alone, you and Thor are sharing a floor" I sighed and waved him off.

"Oh lovely! Quality brother time" Thor raised his hands and Mjölnir in happiness, Loki groaned and rolled his eyes. "Where are The little interns you were telling my Brother about" Loki asked while sitting next to Bucky. Bucky gave him a look and Loki scooted away from him a little.

"They went home a few hours ago" I leaned my head back in disappointment in Thor for telling him our conversations. "I read in the chats of peoples that Y/N's birthday was yesterday" "ya it was" Bucky said while still giving Loki a side glare. "Did she tell any of you" Thor asked. "Nope. Peter spilt the beans" Steve got up while saying that ti grab food.

"It's spilt the tea now not beans" Bucky said. Steve laughed at tea. "She told me in my office when we were signing that paper" pepper sat next to me "and you didn't tell us?" I looked at my wife while saying that. "It was a secret, secret is a secret" she laughed. I rolled my eyes at the obvious.

Y/N POV

When I got back 'home' mr seer was drunk, a little too drunk. I took off my shoes and tried to sneak up the stairs "do you really think they care for you?" His words were slurred "n-no sir" "come here" he was calm, too calm.

I walked up to the couch and he stood up and walked to me trying to stand up. "Happy birthday" he was slurring and seemed half asleep "t-thank you s-sir" I was even more scared than when he was angry, something was definitely off.

"Clean the kitchen for dinner" he shooed me away to the kitchen. I had a slight smile knowing that I didn't get hit and just had to clean, I put in my AirPods and cleaned. A lot of the kids didn't but I quite liked cleaning.

After I finished cleaning I went up to my room

Y/N
Привет!

SRS
Hello!

Speedy
Hola!

Mr spy
Hi

cap
Hello!

Bucket
No

Y/N
Meanie
Anyways~ all I need to $200 more for the MacBook so I can see what as one the hard drive :D

Salt
Why not ask Mr stark maybe he'll let you use a computer

Y/N
Ya but ion wanna feel like a burden to him, I bother him enough

Mr spy
Who says you bother him? He likes his interns

Y/N
I didn't really deserve the job in the first place

Salt
Well you passed the internship test so you must deserve the job

Y/N
Ya but I was trying my hardest for the person I did the test for