Chapter 31

Y/N POV

I was about to jump out when there was a knock on the door. "Hey Y/- whatcha doing?" Pietro asked "uh- enjoying the glorious view of the snow?" I said while closing the window.

"Um... ok?" He said with a chuckle before walking towards me "please tell me you weren't going to jump out that window and try to go back home" he said to me with that look. "What- psh no! Never..." I rubbed my neck. He laughed "well me and Wanda are building a gingerbread houses and wanted to see if you want to join" he soft with a soft... cute... amazing smile.

No! He's not cute! I don't like him! He's 16 and I'm 14 there's a difference. I don't like him at all stop it Y/N. I don't like his blonde hair, his abs, his smile, jawline, personality, amazing skill with kids, I don't like any of that. I like Peter and only Peter! "Y/N!" I heard him shout while waving his hand in front of me.

"Huh- oh ya sorry, I'll join" I zoned out a little too much. "You ok?" He asked while we walked to the elevator "yep perfectly fine" I said with a soft smile. He burrowed his eyebrows confused but shook it off.

"Hey Y/N" Wanda said "Hey Wanda" I said back. We sat down, Nathaniel, Copper, Lila, and Peter were also there with ginger bread houses. "I thought Clint was here?" Pietro said confused "he was, he went chasing Nat somewhere" Wanda said with a laugh.

We emptied the boxes and I tried to find the Instructions "are there instructions?" I asked while flipping the box all over "no... have you never made a gingerbread house?" Lila asked "nope" I said. "Scoot over" Pietro said, he sat next to me and showed me the side of the box.

"You need to take the white platform like you have it right now, mix the icing" he started mixing the icing. "Then you cut the top and put the cap in a bag" He gave me the top to the thingy and put the icing in the bag.

"Awww Pietro's teaching the uncultured" Clint said while sitting down between me and Lila "she's never made a gingerbread house" Pietro said with a playful scoff "what! Nathaniel's 4 and he's made at least six" Clint said to me, I playfully rolled my eyes "well they have parents" I said while elbowing Clint.

"Great! Let me get the adoption papers and now you have parents" Clint smiled at me "wait would you actually?" I said with wide eyes, I know he wouldn't though. No one ever wants me. "Well I would but I think Tony has already Claimed you" he said with a laugh. "Ok Y/N now spread this onto the gingerbread wall" Pietro handed me the icing.

"How much?" I asked "not too much but not too little, just enough to make it glue to the platform. He held the gingerbread wall up to make it glue to the platform. "How do people enjoy this?" I laughed "just wait till you decorate" Pietro said.

We built the houses "now what? We have the structure" I licked my fingers. "Now we decorate!" Pietro said while throwing a bag of peppermints at me. "So we just stick it on with icing?" I said "wow, Y/N what happened to your childhood?" Clint asked "it was stolen by the grinch" I said.

"Well at least she knows who the grinch is" Mr Barton through his hands up.

After about 20 minutes we finished decorating it. "FRIDAY call all avengers to common room for emergency meeting" Clint said "emergency?" Wanda said "yes, we have to know who's house is the best" he said with an eye roll.

"What's wrong!" Steve said running up to us "gingerbread contest!" Nathaniel cheered. Steve sighed "this isn't an emergency Clint" he said "for my 7 kids it is" he said "Peters mine" Tony said "for my six kids it is" he corrected"ouch" I said "can't claim you kid, Clint claimed you even before you worked here" he shrugged.

"I'm claimed?" I scratched my head. "By me" Peter whispered into my ear, I immediately blushed and my face turned so red. Peter was giving me a smirk. "Anyways who's house is the best" Clint said while shoeing us out of the way.

"Me and Lila's, Peters and Wanda's, Nathaniel and cooper's, or Y/N's and Pietro's" he waved his hands at the houses.

"Raise hand for Y/N and Pietro" He said, 4 people raised their hands. "Lila and mine" 4 others raised their hands "cooper and Nathaniel" 3 raised hands "and finally Peter and Wanda" 6 raised their hands.

"Wanda and Peter win!" Clint cheered, he got confetti gun from somewhere... and twisted it out of the thingy. Peter and Wanda laughed in shock while they had confetti all over them.

"Where's Thor and Loki" Bucky asked While counting everyone "haven't seen them since we got back to the tower" Mr stark said with a shrug.

"Well... maybe they... left without a goodbye" Bruce suggested. "Thor wouldn't but Loki would" Steve said. "Why not just call him" I shrugged.

"Y/N your a genius" Mr stark said while pointing at me and grabbing his phone.

"Their upstairs in the music room karaokying" Mr stark said while rolling his eyes and putting his phone into his pocket.

"I'm joining" Pietro said while zooming away, he zoomed back a minute later "Peter, Y/N your doing karaoke" he said, and the next thing I know I'm up 3 levels in the music room and dizzy. "Wow" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Oh hello Sonic, Peter and lady Y/N" Thor said while holding a bud light. "Why hello children" Loki said stumbling a little. "Karaoke?" Thor said while dancing a little "no, but I'll take the monster over there though" Pietro said.

Thor shrugged and handed Peter the microphone. The music got louder and I just snuck by The boys and sat down near Pietro.

"Think I could pull if being 21" I asked him while leaning on my hand. "17 the most" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Just ask for some bud light their too drunk, I mean I'm not even aloud to drink this" he said with a laugh. "Well Loki's not drunk but just too oblivious and out of this reality right now so don't mind him" Pietro added

"Child midgardian join the karaoke" Loki said while walking over a little drunk "no thank you" I said "no choice darling" he said while handing me the microphone "Sonic, you are joining as well" Loki handed him a spare Mic.

1131 words
Nothing like posting at 1 am again :D
I'm a bad influence, don't stay up till 1 am on a school night kids