Chapter 19

Y/N POV
Tuesday, December 14th

I was walking to school in light snow fall listening to the neighborhood in my AirPods. Flash came up from behind me and punched me forward "you said I'd get in Carrot, but now you have it and I don't" I put my AirPods in my pocket and rolled my eyes "see the problem there L/N"

"Nope, not like you deserve it anyways" I was tired of his bullshit and was not finna fight a spoiled brat. He didn't even hesitate turning me around and punching me right in the face, it hurt even more than usual cause it was over freezing.

I winced in pain and held my bleeding nose. I was done with this shit, I punched him right back in the face. "Bitch!" He yelled before punching me again, I kicked him where it hurt.

He fell in pain and his 3 goons came over and attacked me, they pushed me to the ground and started kicking me all over. I couldn't defend my self against 3 grown men, I mean ya I've beat the black widow but she was going east on me and it wasn't 9°! I cried out in pain and yelled for them to stop.

I heard a rib crack and it hurt really bad, my phone was probably broken by now and I at least had a stage 2 concussion. "Cmon she's not worth our time" Flash said while walking to the school.

I rolled over onto my back breathing heavily and crying while holding my ribs. I reached for my phone in my pocket that was now cracked and realized it was 7:54 school started in 6 minutes. I cursed under my breath and stood up carefully, grabbed my bag and sped walk to school.

When I got to school I went to the nurses office to get a bandage. "Y/N, again?" Nurse Keller said. "Why don't you tell me who does this to you sweetie?" She was used to seeing me here at least 2 times a week in the morning and 3 more times during the school days.

"I can't" was my excuse every time even though we both knew damn well I could tell her at any time, any moment. She put a bandaid on my eyebrow, arm, head, and stomach. She gave me an ice back for my head, I thanked her and walked to class.

Peter was dumbfounded when he saw my condition. A million questions for me later, yay.

"Y/N what happened!" Peter asked after the bell rung "Flash" I said while throwing away the disposable travel ice pack that this shitty school could only afford. "He beat you hard Y/N, you can fight take him on" Mj said.

"I did defend my self this time but his 3 minions jumped me" I was holding onto my ribs, Mj saw Flash in the hallway and walked straight up to him with no hesitation. "Mj no-" I started to say but Mj had already slapped him and kicked him where it hurt.

"Again!" He yelled while falling in pain. "Michele Jones Watson and Eugene Thompson Principles office now!" The history teacher said while walking up to Mj. She waved me good bye and a smile and I was sister shook-

Nat's POV

Me and Bucky were cooking lunch for everyone in the common room... well Bucky was and I was on strict duty of not burning down the whole tower. Bucky placed the food on the table "FRIDAY call everyone for lunch" "Yes sir"

Everyone arrived and Pietro of course was already sitting down with food on his plate. Wanda and I rolled our eyes while we sat next to him "what took so long?" He asked while shoving the pasta in his mouth.

Our phones started vibrating and dinging repeatedly, "no phones at table" Steve said while I pulled out my phone. I gave him a death look and unlocked my phone, he grabbed his phone as well, i smiled and cocked my head before looking at the texts.

Y/N
LMAOOO my best friend just got in trouble with a teacher for kicking Flash in the nono square and slapping him after him and his goons beat me up BAHAHHHH

Cap
How is that funny...

Y/N
Because I kicked Flash in the area earlier today so he got it twice-

Pietro
LMAOOOO

Cap
Language!

Clint
English!

Cap
No- I meant- never mind

Stark
You ok Y/N
With flash? Did he hurt you too bad

Y/N
I mean a fractured rib and a broken nose is the worst I got today

Cap
Did you go to the nurse or the doctors?

Y/N
I went to nurse Keller in the nurses office, I'm a regular for beat ups so we besties.

Bucky
That's not normally a good thing...
I say sneak into his house and slice his neck

Cap
Bucket!
There are kids here!

Y/N
I've thought about it-
And I'm not a kid!

Cap
...
Thought about it?

Y/N
Ya don't just have random thoughts of murdering someone...

Nat
I do. All the time, all the time...

Clint
Ya we know you even try it

Nat
I don't 'try' I just get you scared if I wanted you dead I would've done it a while ago

Clint
Thank God for that

Thor
YOUR WELCOME MAN OF VENTS

y/n
Chile-

Cap
Seriously what does Chile have to do with all of this???

Hill
Nothing it's a phrase

Cap
...

Bucky
...

Wanda
...

Y/N
...

Pepper
...

Stark
...

Clint
...

Wilson
...

Nat
...

Stark
I swear you come at the most random time Valley

Y/N
Same with hawk pigeon and Scott

Scott
I have been summoned

Y/N
See!

Pietro
I'm sending you money for that amazing summoning

Clint
This is why we don't give you kids an allowance!

Y/N
SPEEDY!

Pietro
Yes ma'am?

Y/N
You just sent me $100?!?!
IM SENDING IT BACK

Pietro
NO
YOU SENT IT BACK!

Y/n
I SAID I WOULD
YOU JUST RESENT IT

Pietro
STOP RESENDING IT!

Y/N
I DONT NEED YO MONEY

Witchy
Speedy give the money to Lila

Clint
Oh great heavens

Y/N
THANK GOD HE DIDN'T SEND IT TO ME AGAIN

Pietro
Next time I'm not letting it slide...

Y/N POV

I went 'home' and Mr seer wasn't there so I got lucky, I went to my room and Bec was there watching Netflix on her phone. "Hey Y/N" she didn't even move her eyes away from the screen.

I chuckled and took out my homework to do, Mj was still at school in detention with Flash. Flash wouldn't lay a hand on her for anything.

1127 words
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just posted 2 chapters of this when I had time, most of the story is already written. I have so many tests and hw😭