Chapter 28

Y/N's POV

Beck, Emily, and Sadie we're back at the house along with Mr seer. It was nearly around 10 pm. Peter and me were on FaceTime cause May had to do a late night shift so he would be spending Christmas mostly alone.

We were talking about Star Wars, well he was talking about it I was just listening and making comments every now and then. My phone was blowing up from that gc once again.

Bird
Who the hell gave Nathan sugar before bed!!!! He needs to sleep!

SRS
I'm innocent here, I learned my lesson last time when I gave him a Cookie

Scott
I only gave Cassie sugar

Mr hacker
Not me! I've only had wine tonight

Bucket
^

Bird pigeon
^

Machine
^

Witchy
I've been sleeping

Cap
I didnt

Mr hacker
We know you didn't cap, your the responsible one

Bird
Speedy....
You've been quite quiet...

Witchy
He's not near his phone cause I have it

Bird
Give him his phone!

Witchy
No!
He keeps on prank calling people
So I put him in the common room with Mr stark and them and Peter

Y/N
Peter is there?
I'm otp with him- he's on the floor rn
*sends screenshot of ft*

Witchy
Huh, maybe he's with Maximoff's, they love the interns up there.

Y/N
Wait so Peter isn't spending Christmas alone?
Cause that's why we were on ft

Cap
Nope! No one is spending Christmas alone

Y/N
Oh...
That's good

SRS
What's wrong?

Thunder
DAUGHTER OF TONY SAD

Y/N
I'm not sad I'm just idk
Empathetic?
Sympathetic?
Idk the word 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bird
Ok, so who actually gave him the sugar cause he is now running around and Cooper can't catch him.

Witchy
Don't tell speedy I said this... but it was speedy

Bird
Figured.
Just had to make sure thank oh witchy
SPEEDY GET YO FAST ASS OVER HERE

Y/N
Bye bye speedy
Rip

Mr hacker
Do you have people to spend Christmas with Y/N?

Y/N
Ya

Cap
Who? Family?

Y/N
...
Ig you can call it family
But I was finna say you guys-

Witchy
Awww that's so sweet

SRS
Ya but we don't know eachother we only text

Cap
So your actually alone for Christmas?
Does Peter know?

Y/N
Yes...

Bucket
Don't lie.

Y/N
No...
Why is he so intimidating over text~

Cap
Because he's a bucket

Bucket
HEY!
At least I'm not a popsicle!

Cap
😢

Bucket
Ya feel the pain
I'm sorry though :(

Y/N
Where's Salt?
Usually she's more talkative

Mr hacker
She's busy babysitting with Peter and Pietro on god knows what floor

Y/N
Oh

Peter kept calling my name over the ft video "Y/N!" He kept repeating "ya Pete sorry I was texting" I said while clicking on the rectangle to show my face again.

"Your spending Christmas alone!" He whisper yelled "you told me you were with the other kids" he was giving me a mad face. "I didn't want you to feel bad for me" I said while rubbing my forehead "I shouldn't of told people who work at SI and have easy access to Mr stark and them ahhh" a muttered "stop lying to me Y/N your not a burden" he said while rolling his eyes.

He was walking somewhere, a minute later mr stark was on the ft video "Y/N get your ass over to the tower right now, you aren't spending Christmas alone" he hung up before I could reject. He knows I negotiate cause I feel like a burden to them so he shuts me off before I can do it.

I groaned, got up and went to the tower.

"Good your here!" Mr stark said while putting his hand on my shoulder "Peter is in peppers office with Pietro babysitting the boys" Mr stark said. "You can stay down here with the amazing us or go with the crazy people" He mumbled at the end "I'll go to the crazy people, their cooler" I rushed to the elevator after saying that "thank you!" I said before FRIDAY fully shut the elevator

"Hey Y/N" Pietro said "hey Pietro, Peter and Mrs Potts." Mrs Potts smiled at me and gave me a hug "why didn't you tell anyone you were spending Christmas alone" She said with hands on my shoulder "well... I didn't really think it was important" I looked down "you are important Y/N" she said before sitting back down.

"Mario Kart Y/N?" Peter asked. The boys were already playing Mario Kart so I joined, they had an extra pair on Switch controllers.

"I call dibs on Toad!" I said when a new round started "I'm taking king boo" Pietro said. "I'm taking shy guy!" Peter said. We played the first 4 races and ofc I won cause I'm just amazing like that. Peter scoffed.

"Battle mode. No one beats me in that" Pietro said, I smirked and laughed. Little did he know I always play balloon battle. "Hey! That was my last balloon!" Peter hit my arm "hey! You just made me lose a balloon!" I said while hitting Peter back.

"Haha!" Pietro said while standing up, he got first place and I got second. He did a happy dance, me and Peter just laughed. Mrs Potts was even laughing.

"Alright enough Mario Kart it's almost midnight" Mrs Potts said while standing up. "It's too early it's only 11:49" Pietro said while smiling at her "nice try Pietro, everyone else is almost asleep except for Clint and Nathaniel" Mrs Potts said.

Mrs Potts brought me and Peter to guest rooms "thank you ma'am" I said with a smile "your welcome sweetie, see you in the morning" she said before closing the door.

970 words