Chapter 1

A/N This story is pretty similar to the movie but Vision doesn't exist at all 

                                               Wanda Maximoff

I'm in the middle of battling members of Tony Stark's team at a Berlin airport. Alongside Steve, Bucky, Clint, Sam and Antman. I throw a hex at Tony knocking him out of the sky and causing him to crash into the ground Tony slowly tries to get up and as he does he looks over at me I make my magic glow red in my hands and stare at him with my beaming red eyes full of anger at what he did to my parents. Just as I am about to release the hex from my hands, my hands get webbed by something. A boy in a red and blue suit swings over me and lands in front of Mr. Stark protecting him from me. I look at the boy curiously and ask "who are you?" "I'm Spiderman," he says "nice to meet you Spiderman," I reply I then break the web that Spiderman had holding my hands together with my magic. Just before I was going to shoot Spiderman with a hex Tony sticks his arm up next to Spiderman's head and blasts me with a repulsor blast knocking me back onto the ground. Spiderman jokes "nice job Mr. Stark I set'em up you knock'em down" he then puts his fist up for a fist bump and Tony and Spiderman fist bump.

Later

The fight between the two teams ensues and most of the Team members have been defeated already but Steve and Bucky are heading for a quin jet in a nearby hangar. Rhodey notices this and sends a missile hitting the side of an air traffic control tower next to the hanger causing it to fall in front of the hanger but before it could completely fall I bring my magic into my hands and stop the tower from falling and blocking their escape. Steve notices that I was stopping the tower he briefly looks back at me and then starts running faster. As I try to hold up the tower Rhodey blasts me with a sonic boom causing me to stop using my magic and fall to the ground covering my ears in pain I drop the tower causing it to crumble suddenly the sonic boom sound stops and I hear a muffled voice coming from behind me I turn and look behind me and see it's Spiderman he webbed Rhodeys gun stopping the sound. Spiderman tells Rhodey "hey man that's not right I know we're here to settle differences but that's not the right way to do it." Peter then glances at me and nods his head I do the same and watch him swing away. Steve and Bucky nearly make it across to the other side just before the tower falls and escape to the quinjet.