Gotcha Bitch

Izuku awakens emerging from the rubble of the church covered in ashes and a large burn on his right arm. He looks around confused.

Izuku: "You're kidding me. I was dreaming that last chapter? Well if Author Dickweed made another chapter, then she's definitely not dead either."

Izuku starts walking away from the rubble, only for Momo to rise out as well, her left eye missing, leaving the two staring at eachother.

Momo: "Huh. Thought that would kill us."

Izuku: "Yeah. So did I."

Momo: "So do I just try andkill you again?"

Izuku: "Can we just go and eat somewhere?"

Momo: "...........Yeah."

An hour later, the two sit in a restaurant, eating crepes and drinking tea in awkward silence.

Izuku: "So you killed all your friends."

Momo: "Yeah. And you turned out to be a villian."

Izuku: "Yeah."

Momo: "......"

Izuku: "......"

Momo: "The crepes are pretty good. I got one with chocolate and strawberries, what about you?"

Izuku: "Double the chocolate and whip cream."

They finish eating and just sit outside at the park.

Momo: "Were you being honest about apologizing for sleeping with that girl?"

Izuku: "Yeah. I honestly was Yaoyorozu. If I could redo all this, I'd just ask you out before I tried to kill you."

Momo: "Thank you. I'm sorry for going yandere on your ass."

Izuku: "It's okay. Does this mean we're on good terms with eachother now?"

Momo: "Yeah. We're good."

Izuku: "So can we just take like two months off and see if we actually wanna date eachother?"

Momo: "Sure. See you in the Persona story."

Izuku: "See you later."

As Izuku and Momo go their separate ways, I spawn a bolt of lightning down in the middle of the day and strike Izuku, causing the little asshole to pass out. Don't ever call me DickWeed Pine Tree.