UA High

AFO: "YOU LET THE HEROES TAKE MY SON!?!?"

Tomura: "Wait please! This is part of the plan!"

AFO: "Uhhhhhh......Shigaraki, I never had doubted you until now. Why is this a good thing?"

Tomura: "He accidentally shot Tesla. So that made it look like he was saving their lives. They took him to UA for a report on the attack and they don't even suspect he's lying!"

AFO: ".........."

Tomura: "Master?"

AFO: "*POP!*"

Tomura: "What was that?"

AFO: "Champaign. It seems I have doubted you too soon Young Shigaraki. If my son is in UA, then the job will surely get done."

Meanwhile

Izuku gets off the bus and looks around the school with amazement. None of the other League members could have ever get in before, but today he was OFFERED by the teacher of 1A himself! He is snapped back into reality by Momo taking him to the lunch room.

Izuku: "S-S-Shouldn't I give the police my report?"

Momo: "The police will be here after lunch. We can eat and then give them your report!"

Izuku: "I-I-I-I'm good Ms. Yaoyorozu! I just really need to go-"

Momo: "There's no need for fancy formalities! Momo will work just fine!"

Izuku: "T-T-T-Thank you! But I do need to leave soon!"

Momo: "Please?"

Izuku: "I'm sorry but I really must be-"

Izuku: 'Damn it! I can't resist those eyes!'

Izuku: "I-I-I gues it wouldn't hurt to stay for lunch."

Momo: "GREAT!!"

She drags Izuku with her to the lunch line.

Momo: "What're you getting?"

Izuku: "Uhhhh...what is there to eat?"

Momo: "Any food you want! I could make you some too!

Izuku: "I already got a drink, so I'm alright. I'll take some Katsudon though."

Izuku gets his food and sits with Momo and her friends. Momo grabs Izuku's fork and tries feed him. Izuku just stared at the fork and Momo uncomfortably.

Jiro: "Sooooo...who are you again?"

Izuku: "I-Izuku Midori-"

Momo takes the opportunity to put the fork in his mouth and put the food in. He slowly chews while staring at her, noticing her eyes shimmer.

Mina: "Are you a scientist Midori?"

Izuku: "Yes, actually, I am....did you just call me Midori?"

Mina: "Isn't that your name?"