Pain (Without Love)

Izuku awakens in a different room, with him tied down to a chair. He starts looking around noticing a bunch of knives, wirecutters, and a scalpel. From behind him, Momo puts a knife to his throat.

Momo: "Oh Izu. I honestly thought you would actually be the one for me. Now you pull something like this."

Izuku was too scared to say anything. Momo chuckled at his fear and got out from behind him. She grabs the knife and walks towards him slowly, putting a rag in his mouth.

Momo: "I still believe you are though...I just need to show you what happens when you hurt me."

She stabs him in the stomach, making him scream through the gag. She stabs him again, this time in his arm, luckily missing his veins and arteries. She slowly pulls the knife out and when she does, Izuku starts breathing heavily from the pain, with tears rolling down his face.

Momo: "I'm sorry Izu...but we're not done yet. Not for a while."

As she approaches him with the wirecutters, Izuku is able to break free from his restraints and runs towards the knife picking it up and pointing it Momo.

Izuku: "S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stay the fuck back!"

Momo stares at him as he unlocks the door, and starts laughing when he almost escapes, before he starts feeling light-headed. He falls and is turned over by Momo on top of him with two vials.

Momo: "This: is a highly lethal poison. It could kill someone in about two minutes, unless the antidote is nearby. And THIS: is the antidote. The only one in my possession. I wished it never came to this Izu. I would've let you go if you ju-"

Izuku grabs the vial and kicks Momo down the stares into the basement. He grabs a needle and shoots the antidote into him, clearing his light-headedness. As he unlocks the door, Momo creates an axe and starts to chop away at the door, peaking through a hole she made.

Momo: "~I'm gonna geeeet yoooouuuuu! Hahahahahahhahahaha!"

Izuku bolts out the door, straight towards the League's base. Before he does, he checks himself for a tracker, and luckily finds one.

Izuku: "The comment section was right! Thank you DemonLordDante!"

With that taken care of, Izuku escapes to the base. Meanwhile, Momo begins shaking in rage, searching for Izuku down the streets. When she can't find him, she throws the axe with incredible strength and hurls it miles away.

Momo: "IZUKU!! I'M GONNA FIND YOU!! AND MAKE NO MISTAKE, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"