The Beat Goes On

Izuku wakes up with a bruised face, and is on the floor. He gets back up to look around, and sees his UA Dorm. He laughs at himself, realizing everything was a dream.

Izuku: "YES!! IT WAS ALL A DREAM!! I LIVED!!"

????: "Midoriya? Can I speak to you?"

Izuku turns around and sees Momo standing at his doorway. He backs into the corner seeing her and grabs a cross pointing at her.

Izuku: "HOLY FUCK GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!"

Momo: "Midoriya what's wrong?! What did I-?!"

Izuku: "I didn't do shit leave me alone!"

Momo: "Midoriya what's wrong!?"

Izuku remembers that everything was a dream and awkwardly looks around, seeing Class-1A staring at him from hid doorway. Izuku stands up, drops the cross, and closes the door.

Izuku: "I apologize. What were you going to say?"

Momo: "I know we haven't known eachother that long, but...I...I JUST REALLY LIKE YOU!!"

Izuku: ".........."

Momo: "I know it's sudden, but you going back to rescue Bakugo after what you've told us he's done to you, I've admired you from that moment. I'll understand if you don't feel the same way, I just thought you deserved to know."

Izuku walks over to her and hugs her. Momo is left suprised, but eventually hugs him back, the happiest she's been in a while.

Izuku: "I like you too Yaoyorozu. Ummm....does this mean we're dating now?"

Momo: "Yes."

Izuku: "Thank you."

They kiss as Shoto watches from afar.

Shoto: " Good job Midoriya. Good job pall."

He pulls out a notebook and crosses off a line saying "Pair my two favorite people" and heads to the final one reading "Prove All-Might is Midoriya's father".

As he leaves, Izuku and Momo are left happy, with Izuku quickly forgetting about the dream from before.

Sorry if it feels like a rushed ending.
Love ya guys