♮28

No possible explanation could explain the awkwardness between the group's most calmest duo

Well it was mostly Yuri who was awkward and Renjun couldn't understand why she was.

"Guys guess what," Chenle's voice rang throughout the living room.

"Mark Hyung and Doyeon Noona are C-U-D-D-L-I-N-G, once again."

"What do you mean ONCE AGAIN?" Jaerin, who was once peacefully drinking her tea was now interested in what Chenle had to say. "Jaem can you believe it?"

As usual, He nodded drinking his poison battery acid, as Jaerin called it. "Yes."

But being said, Mark and Doyeon weren't the only ones cuddling.

"You're warm."

Hyeri was tired of hearing Haechan hug a pillow and sleep talking.

"What are you even talking about. The floor is cold as fuck." She mumbled, preparing to get out of bed but immediately changed her plans as soon as her feet touched the freezing floor.

A part of her did feel bad for Haechan, who slept on the cold floor but again, he brought it upon himself.

"Maybe 5 more minutes of sleep wouldn't hurt?"

Right, going back to our cuddling couple number 2.

"Is this the only way to keep ourselves warm?"

"Yes, after you threw our blanket out of the window because you called yourself 'too hot'."

It did happen. When Jisung and Hyewon returned to their room, they had a dance battle in which Hyewon did a sexy dance and called herself hot. Which led to the blanket being thrown out.

"Its literally summer? Just turn down the aircon." Jisung suggested.

"About that....."

Along with the Blanket, the remote control to the air conditioner was also thrown out. Reason, you may ask, no one knows.

"So how do you plan to get out of this room?" He sighed.

"Speed run,"

"It really doesn't help-."

"-While hugging."

They both looked at each other and sat up. Little did Jisung know, Hyewon had a small trick up her sleeve.

As they were about to run, she quickly wrapped herself around his body, sort of like a Koala.

It was too late for Jisung to stop, His feet had already touched the floor.

"I hate you SO much." With that said, he ran out of the room, down the stairs straight to the living room.

"What are you two doing?" Lia asked confused. It was a pretty weird position to be running in.
Before any questions could be answered,