♮11

All they could do was wait

All they could do was wait. Wait for the doctor to come out and explain further about the situation. Mark had explained the group on what happened and how they ended up in the hospital.

___________________________________

"Hello is this Miss Doyeon Kim"?

"Yes that's me, how can I help you".

"We are speaking from Geosan Hospital. As you are Jaerin Min's legal guardian and emergency contact, I'd like to inform you that she is currently under surgery, after being involved in a car accident, please come as soon as possible".

___________________________________

All of them were at loss of words. Both Jaemin and Jaerin were in surgery and all they could do was to pray and hope it to go well.

Soon the surgeon assigned for Jaerin's surgery came out.

"Thankfully the surgery went well, we'll shift her into the Private Ward soon".

Lia jumped happily hugging Jeno in the happiness, who became a blushing mess.

Others laughed at the youngest girl's cuteness. Little did they know they were going to get hit with big news soon.

"Dr Byun, His condition isn't stable. They have asked for your presence". Nurse Moon rushed towards Byun Baekhyun, the doctor who just operated on Jaerin.

"What's the patients name, age and what's the reason of surgery"?

"Fracture in the plevic, 4 broken ribs. Excess bleeding, herniated disc which looks like it has gotten worse.Age:20. Name: Na Jaemin."

"Wait Nurse what was the name of the patient again"? Mark grabbed the nurse by wrist.

"I can't tell you that kid".

"Please Nurse Moon". Yuri stepped forward with pleading eyes.

"Jaemin. Na Jaemin". Nurse Moon said and hurried off.

"No it has to be some other Jaemin but it sounds like Jaemin, 20 with the herniated disc problem". Mark mumbled to himself.

"It's not him right, Mark"? Hyeri asked concerned.

"Mark"? Doyeon called out, Hesitating but still wrapping her hands around his shoulder.

"He'll be okay, Mark". Doyeon whispered into his ear.

In the midst of this, Jisung had escaped the lobby to get some fresh air. It all seemed so familiar to him.

It was definitely too much to take in, considering the fact Jaemin basically raised him.

Hyeri looked around seeing one missing. Walking outside searching for a particular tall boy.

"Yah Park Jisung, why are you here"? Hyeri shouted getting Jisung's attention.

His eyes filled with tears and sorrow, cheeks stained with tears.

"He's gonna be okay jisung". Hyeri walked towards Jisung engulfing him in a comforting hug.

"N-noona I feel b-bad-".

"Shh it's okay jisung, I know you're sad but right now we can only hope for the surgery to go well hmm".

Jisung nodded smiling at Hyeri. She smiled back wiping the tears off his face and ruffling his hair.

"Let's go back in".

"She woke up". Lia walked towards Hyeri informing her.

"But....".

Jisung understood and walked towards the room where Jaerin was.

"The surgery went well for Jaemin, b-but he went into coma because of excessive bleeding during the operation". Lia continued.

"The doctor said there was less chance of waking up".

"Mark and the rest said to not tell jisung". Lia concluded. Hyeri exactly knew why preventing the news to go inside jisung's brain would be better.

"Okay".