♮14

"Nurse moon"? Jaerin called the Nurse who she had gotten close to as well as Doctor Byun Baekhyun.

"Yes Jaerin". Nurse Moon Taeil replied. "Where's Jaemin"?

"I don't know any Jaemin,Jaerin".

"Na Jaemin,he was involved in the car accident with me".

Doyeon and Mark told the nurse to not let Jaerin and Jisung to know about it at any costs.

"Come one nurse there would be atleast one Na Jaemin in the hospital admitted as a patient".

"I don't know Jaerin". Taeil denied but he was bad at lying and Jaerin was Clever.

"You're lying. Now tell me which room is he in".

"I really don't know what you are talking about". Taeil kept on denying and Jaerin kept on whining. "Ugh okay fine don't tell".

"Okay now rest I'll come back after midnight to check on you. Byeee". Jaerin nodded, she knew Taeil's schedule and he would be at the other hospital building till 2am meaning she had full freedom till then. She waited for around 5 minutes letting the pathway clear and so she doesn't get caught.

Taking her crutches and leaving the room looking for a particular nurse, Nurse Kun. He had been extremely kind towards her and would tell her where Jaemin was right away, just a little emotional blackmail.

She was on her way to the help table where Kun was but.

"WINWINIEEE". Taeil ran towards the fellow nurse who tried pushing him aside. Jaerin quickly hid behind the wall.

"Never knew he was gay, should've told me". Jaerin said to herself.

"Literally all staff here are gay". Jaerin almost screamed at the presence behind her.

"Ahh yangyang you scared me".

"Where you going this late, shouldn't you be resting"? Yangyang raised his eyebrow.

"Yangyang. Can you tell me which room is the patient Na Jaemin in"? Jaerin has gotten close to most of nurses and doctors here, they all were Insanely Handsome and kind, somehow.

"Uhh yeah he's in room 127, why"?

"Nothing and Thank You, I'll treat you food after I get better". Jaerin said and fled off finding room 127. She had to use the elevator because the room was on the top floor.

"Ahh here it is". Jaerin said and entered the room.

The room looked like a mess.
The papers were scattered around the floor, jaemin laid on the bed with a bunch of machines connected to him. She picked up some of the papers that were on the floor reading them.

They said there was around 5% chance of him waking up out of 100. It was almost impossible.

"I-i'm sorry J-jaemin".