♮25

"Stay here. I'll be back in a minute." Jisung seated Hyewon on chair under a shed.

"I'll come with you."
"No. Stay here."

Hyewon whined, worried those girls will try to hit on him again. Just the thought of another girl hitting on him made her very angry and she couldn't put her finger on why. "He should've let me come with him."

She breathed out a silent sigh and brought up her hand which was slightly injured and bruised. Very annoyed over the fact she was about to hurt someone over such a small thing.

"Damn it Hyewon you need control that anger of yours." Hyewon mentally made a note to stay calm in such situations and sometimes let it slide.

Right then Jisung came back with some items in his hand.

"What's that?" Hyewon pointed at the things in his hand as if it wasn't obvious.

"Ointment and Bandages. Now show me your hand." Jisung set them on the table next to the chair and pulled another one for him to sit on.

"It's fine. It will heal over time, let's just go back."
"It will leave a scar so sit still for a moment."

She brought her hand infront of Jisung, who held it as gently as he could. As soon as their hands made contact, Hyewon felt a spark inside her.

It wasn't the sparks of anger she would get regularly. This was different. The feeling was familiar yet so foreign to her.

Jisung slowly dabbed the cotton bud on the cuts and scratches, not wanting to hurt her more. Hyewon cursed under her breath, might not seem that way but she wasn't used to the burning sensation.

"Does it hurt?" He asked softly, his voice deep but comforting.

"Kind of. I'm not really used to it." She answered.

"Give me one more minute, it won't hurt much after that." Jisung raised his head to look at her. Their eyes met for spilt second before Hyewon looked away.

She felt the foreign feeling pop right back up. Soon he was done wrapping the bandage around her wrist. "Let's go back, everyone must be waiting for us."

"That girl surely was a pain in the ass. We lost Hyewon and Jisung because of her."
"They won't be too far from here. Let's just search."

After some minutes of searching, they finally found Hyewon sitting alone, looking at her wrist.

"did he just leave her alone? Jaemin hold me back before I smack Jisung." Jaerin was ready to run and smack jisung on the back of his head for leaving Hyewon alone.

"He will be back. He won't leave her alone just like that. Trust me." Jaemin shook his head and held her back by getting hold of her t-shirt.

Not long after Jisung came back and Jaerin stopped trying to run after she saw the items in his hand. "He went to get stuff from the life guard?"

Jaemin hummed, "He's been like that ever since we were kids. He doesn't like the sight of blood and Jisung's kind of soft, so he usually helps around."

"Nevermind that's actually so cute." She cooed at the boy.

"I know right." Jaemin never failed to show affection towards Jisung. He always felt the need to look over him and care for him. Act like a third parent for him. Or maybe Jisung reminded him of  the times when he was younger.

They watched the two walk back to where the group had set up, laughing and joking.

"Jaemin," She began quietly.
"Yeah?"
"They look so happy together. Like they are meant to be. Whether it be like best friends or lovers."