CHAPTER FOUR: Plan your story :)

When you're writing, there's some important questions you need to ask yourself.

Who is your mc?

What is your mc's personality?

What does your mc achieve?

What does your mc learn?

What is the conflict? 

Setting? 

Plot? 

Other side characters? 

What happens in your story?

This is like my writer's checklist. Because you have to have an answer for every one of these. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are the fundamental essentials that you should have. Because you don't really want to have an mc who does nothing but sit around on some park bench creepily observing kids, taking note of everything they do. Because who really wants to read a book where nothing. Ever. Happens. No excitement, no impatience, no frustration, no emotion while reading the books. 

So I guess my point is to plan your books. If you're going to be like 'hey, i like the name Sarah, and I like the name Cameron, let's turn it into a romance book!' and make them immediately start to make out and then have them start to date, that'd be stupid. Like I said before, would that really be realistic? No. So If you're going to write about Cameron and Sarah, then plan all of these stuff out. What ship dynamic are they? How long does it take for them to start dating? How do they slowly grow closer? What do they like about each other? Who is Cameron and Sarah? Background? Personality? Way of coping?

Plan all of that out. Then if you have good grammar, character development, make it realistic, then boom, you have a good book.