ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

No trespassing was enforced by Milo Pressman and the most feared, yet least seen, dog in all of town. Legend had it that Chopper was not only trained to sic, but to sic a specific part of a boy's anatomy. Therefore, when Chopper shouted 'sic 'em', what he meant was 'Chopper, sic balls'. 
Lucky for Enid, she'd probably get away with a bite to the ass if she ever got caught. 

As the kids retrieved their bags on the other side of the gate, Teddy glared at her, a hint of mischief behind his glasses, as always. 

Teddy: Race you to the water-post, Merrill?

Enid: Sure you aren't too pussy?

The girl charged down the path, just as Teddy was about to argue. Taken by surprise, he ran even faster, hating the fact that Enid beat him all the time, whether it was races, poker or a game of football. 
In a surprising turn of events, Teddy won the race, not hesitating even a moment to begin gloating. 

Teddy: CHAMPION! Nobody wins the war against Teddy DuChampion.

Enid: Yeah, yeah, we'll see.

The boy chuckled, patting Enid on the back and waiting for Gordie and Chris to catch up, them racing too. Gordie ran fast but Chris always ran faster. 
When he arrived at the finish line, Enid clapped, an unimpressed expression on her face as he comedically took a bow to his audience of friends. 

Chris: Impressed, Merrill?

He held his arms out at his side, feeling victorious. 

Enid: Oh, immensely, Chambers.

She rolled her eyes as she walked over to sit against an old car, Chris smiling proudly as he caught his breath.

Soon, all five had parked their asses in the dirt, throwing pebbles into a can as the boys talked about things that Enid didn't give a shit about. 

Vern: Hey, we better go get the food. The junkyard opens soon. 

Teddy: You go, you can pick us up on the way. 

Vern: I'm not going alone. We should all go. 

Chris: Yeah, I'm not goin'...

Gordie: Same, Vern, I'm not going with yo-

Vern: You guys?!

Enid cut off the boys' squabbling as she pulled herself up. 

Enid: Ladies, please. I'll go get the food. 

Chris: You sure?

Enid: Well, none of you pricks are gonna.

She picked up her bag and wiped the dust off her pants, rolling her eyes as Teddy made a comment. She should've expected one from him. 

Teddy: Have fun getting the provisions, you Morphadite. 

Enid: Don't call me any of your mother's pet names, Four-eyes.

Teddy: Wet-end. 

Enid: Shut up.

"I don't shut up, I grow up. And when I look at you, I throw up. Eugghh" the four boys chanted as she looked down at them, a small smirk on her face. 
She wondered whether the five of them would ever grow up. They were 16, but all still acted like 12 year olds. She wasn't sure they'd ever mature.