ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ɢɪʀʟꜱ

Soon, the girl had reached Blue Point Diner, wandering to the back to find Gordie and Chris, sat upon a pile of empty boxes and talking amongst themselves. 

Chris: Hey, E.

Gordie: Hey!

Enid: Hi. Sorry I'm late... I just- I got caught up. It's a long story.

Chris: Don't worry about it. Hey, you ok?

She nodded, a false smile plastered on her lips. She was lying; the idea of Ace catching her with the boys put her on edge. He hated them more than anyone and she dreaded to think what Ace would do when he found out they'd find Ray Brower's body before him and deprived him of his spotlight.

Gordie: Enid, you gotta see this!

He tapped Chris' arm, telling him to show Enid whatever was so interesting. The blonde teen reached into his bag, immediately bringing a genuine smile to the girl's face when she saw the gun.
He carefully placed it in her hands, slightly worried about Enid with a gun in her hand but knowing how much she'd like it.

Enid: Ho-ly shit.

She soon held it appropriately, pointing it at a random building over the street and looking down it's barrel, a smirk on her plump lips.

Chris: It's a .45.

Enid: No shit, I can see that. You got shells for it?

Chris: Yeah, I took whatever was left in the box. 

Gordie: Is it loaded, Chris?

Chris: Hell no! What d'you think I am-

Cutting everyone off and leaving a temporary ring in their ears, Enid pulled the trigger, shooting a trashcan and taking even herself by surprise.

"Jesus!" the three screamed, Chris grabbing Enid as they all ran from behind the diner and a little further down the street. However, once they'd fallen to a stop, Enid ragged her hand out of Chris' and shoved him slightly. 

Chris: You guys should've seen your faces!

Enid: You knew it was loaded, asshole! I'm gonna get in trouble with the cops again now that waitress saw me!

Chris: Shit, Enid, she thought it was firecrackers. I'm sorry. 

Enid: I don't care, that was a shitty trick, Chris!

Chris: Enid, I didn't know it was loaded. 

He placed his hands on her arms and turned her to face him, grazing her arms with his thumbs as he spoke, with no idea that he was even doing so. 

Enid: You swear?

Chris: Yeah.

Enid: On your mother's life?

Chris: Yes, Enid!

Enid: Even if she goes to hell because you lied?