Chapter 9(Explicit)

I walked into the bedroom and they were on the bed in their bras and underwear making out. At first, I just sat back and watched. As they made out I sat back and smoked my blunt. Ci came over to kiss me and I leaned forward letting some smoke go into her mouth.  Jori laid Ci down and kissed her up and down her body before sliding off her panties. I finished my drink and leaned forward to get a better view. Jori sensually licked up and down hitting Ci's sweet spot and making her shiver.

"Righttt there" She moaned

Her moans turned me on even more. Something about watching these two brings out a different side in me.  I bit my lip as I watched. Soon Ci clenched my sheets and her legs began to shake. Jori kissed her and looked over at me and I kissed Jori tasting Ci's juices on her tongue.

"You gonna use that on me" Ci tugged at the strap

"Till you cream" I slid it into her making her gasp. She wrapped her legs around me causing me to thrust deeper. My lips met hers and I was in heaven. With each thrust and each of her moans thinking of how I feel watching her and Jori.

"Tay, you a menace" She moaned

"Damn right" I kissed her neck

I looked up and began kissing Jori. Ci must've slipped a finger in her because she gasped mid kiss.

"Tay I'm bout to" She clenched her legs tighter around me

"Go ahead baby give it to me" I slowly pulled out and inserted the strap in her until the black was completely coated with white.

"Damn" She laid back out of breath

"You gotta be my girl after that" I kissed her

"Forreal" She tried to catch her breath

"Forreal" I cleaned the strap off in the bathroom and came back. With two girlfriends to please. Imma have to get two strap ons. Dont want to use the same one on both. Seems grimy.

"ooo my turn" Jori teased me

"Hol on baby" I grabbed us some water "Gotta get used to having to please both of yall"

"You got it baby" Ci rubbed my shoulders

"I know that" I kissed her and put the strap back on. I picked her up and walked over to the bed. She got on her knees next to Jori and we continued our kiss as I fucked Jori.

"Two girls" I smiled "Two times the pussy"

"Shit and you own it too" Jori moaned

"She sure does" Ci kissed me again " I am addicted to these kisses"

"Yeah baby" I lightly bit her lip

"You like that baby" CiCi kissed Jori

Jori busted all over the strap and I pulled it out and CiCi licked me and Jori clean

"You nasty" I grabbed her ass

"For my girlfriends" She smiled

We all took a shower and I gave them some of my t-shirts and basketball shorts to sleep in. We all climbed into bed together and fell asleep.

The next morning I was awakened by the smell of breakfast. I rolled over and I was alone in bed. I stretched went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and walked out in the kitchen.

"Good Mornin" I smiled

"Morning sleeping beauty" Jori smiled

"Good Morning" Cici smiled
I walked over and kissed both of them. "Breakfast smells amazing"

"You deserve it" Jori smiled

"Awe shucks" I smiled

"So when we gonna tell people about all of us" CiCi asked