Thinker/Eric

Thinker's quirk:
Thinker's quirk is called "The Thinker" (nice xdd)
It's ability is to make whatever he thinks about, reality as long as its obeying laws of reality. An example in some scenarios would be:
If he wanted to stop a punch from Allmight, he can't just "Allmight's punch will stop before it hits me."
He has to think of a reason why would Allmight's punch stop. Granted this reason, in the world of quirks, could be anything.
Like:
"Allmight's punch will stop before it hits me because a strong wind pressure, as if created from a wind quirk, is gonna overpower him."
(The wind pressure WILL actually happen even if Thinker's ability doesn't have to do anything with wind itself) he can basically re-writte reality as long as an explanation for such an event exists.
Another example:
Lets say a black hole opens and in this world there's no mean of it closing, not even by a quirk. Thinker CAN'T do anything about this situation because there is no existing way of doing it.

The drawbacks two:
Headaches:
It may not look like much but these headaches are a killer and they directly tie to his other drawback.

Focus:
Thinker has to be completely focused, calm and think rationaly, since headaches and not being able to think properly will interupt the usage of his quirk

Info:
Before becoming Thinker, Eric completely trained his mind to be focused in any scenario and incedibly boosting his inteligence and learned a LOT about quirks, biology and just overall on his IQ.