Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Izuku pov:
"O_one down, one t_to go."
Tenya seemed to flinch as my gaze went on him. My eye softens and i sent him a quiet apology before snapping my fingers.
Before Tenya could blink Shift was upon him, slamming her open palm to his cheek.
Before a reaction from Tenya could happen Alpha appered behind him and backhanded his back sending him flying towards me.
As he was close to me a black ink, appearing from nowhere, morphed into Ink (AN: Hehe see what i did there?) she started spinning her brush. As Tenya was about to connect with us, the spinning brush actually stopped him and covered him in black ink.
She snapped her fingers and black chains were now wrapped around Tenya and connected to the ground. Ink's left eye was now glowing one half purple and one half bright black-ish colour.
(AN: I have no idea how black colour could glow, but bear with me please.)
'That was kinda easy yet exhausting at the same time.'
However a bit of sweat was rolling down Ink's cheek as the purple half of her eye flickered and eventualy returned back to her white colour.
"IZU!"
Sound of explosions were louder then Ink's screams as Bakugo exploded the purple chains and now had his gautled aimed at me and everyone else, including Tenya.
"You liked studying quirks didn't you deku?!
Then tell me, do you know what happens when i pull the pin?!"
Bakugo screamed as the world turned into slow motion and he was slowly pulling the pin.
'Bakugo sweats nitroglycerin which he ignites and it explodes. The gauntlets were hollow....'
I feel my eyes widdened as the realization settled in.
'They have been storing his sweat.'
"YOUNG BAKUGO NO! DO YOU WANNA KILL THEM??"
"HE WON'T DIE IF HE DODGES! AND IF THE OTHERS CAN'T SAVE THEM SELFS THEY ARE WORTHLESS!"
'..Did Bakugo just basicly told Allmight to go off?'
Ink released Tenya, Alpha and Shift got closer to them and a giant explosion went off...aiming towards all of us.
Everyone else was standing a little bit in front of me, Ink shielding Tenya, Alpha and Shift were one arm hugging eachother from the side.
I know..i should be strong enough to stop it, i  have to but for some reason looking at the explosion i feel...scared. The memories of Bakugo doing things to me all gather in my head. 'Move. Protect them!' My mind screams, but my body doesn't listen.
With my weakness i know i can die from this, even if it only grazes me.
'I still am usseles huh?'
Suddently i hear a deep laugh, before my vision went blue and my body moved on its own.

3rd person pov:

"Wow Allmight shouldn't you stop this?"
A red haired teen asked. But as he and other classmates looked around, they realized that Allmight was no longer with them.
------------
As Ink, Alpha, Shift and Tenya felt the intense heat from the explosion Bakugo launched a slightly bigger blaster then the one in the exams apperead with a dark blue flash and launched a dark blue beam to match the explosion. The two unstopable forces clashed halfway.
Everyone's eyes were on the clash it self.
Only Alpha looked back at him, because she cares for Izuku more then anything else.
When she did, her eyes were wide and she almost wished she didn't.
Behind Izuku one dark blue glowing eye and a set of sharp white teeth could be seen.
Behind hers Zuzu a pure black creature stood and its arm was raised the same way Izuku's was.
It looked similiar to him too, even looked like it had a coat just like Izuku.
But...
It was..a black liquid ?
Its whole body looked like it was made from some kind of black liquid, it even looked like a parts of his body were moving in a flow like movement. It also had four tentacle looking limbs coming from its back.
Glitches, 'Similiar to those Zuzu uses when he teleports' surrounded the creature and with a blink of an eye it was gone.
Alpha looked back to the fight to realize that the beam overpowered BaKago's explosion and now was going straight to him.
Everyone felt a strong gust of wind as the beam hit....a wall.
"Huh?"
Were all the words a  shocked Bakugo could produce after he found himself safe and away from the explosion.
"Hah! That weak beam of yours couldn't even hit me!"
Bakugo shouted out but then a giant muscular arm clapped his shoulder.
"That, i belive, is enough young Bakugo."
Allmight said without his normal smile on his face.
"Oi, Allmight so i have won already?"
"Not guite Young Bakugo."
"Then what is the reason you stopped this hah?!"
"Perhaps you do not realize the attack would probably kill you, have i not carried away from it."
Bakugo's eyes widdened as his mind, poisened by his superiority complex, finaly caught up to the fact that it was Allmight who carried him from the beam, that would appereantly kill him, and that he didn't dodge it.
"Wha-What?"
Allmight sighed, grabbed a wireless microphone from his pocket.
"Heroes have won."
His voice wasn't his normal enthusiastic but deep and dissapointed.

--------------
World count: 885
Yea, its short i'm sorry,
The uptades will still be slow but i try to write more now, bai-bai for now!