Chapter 1

Chapter 1
3rd person pov:
"Just pray that you will be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof."
Those words rang in Izuku's head as he was walking down the road from school to his home.
'Am i...really usseles? Am i just a mistake?'
Izuku stopped his train of thouths and slapped his cheeks.
'Calm down. C'mon Izuku get a grip! Are you really gonna be a hero? Not with that attitude!'
Then he froze.
Why?
Because it was almost as if he felt something from deep within him. It...felt like a feeling of being proud, but even if it came from within Izuku, it didn't feel like Izuku's emotions.
'W-what was that?'
"A medium size invisibility cloack."
Izuku's eyes widdened as he felt something wrap around his whole body at once.
'What is this- Slime?!'
As Izuku started strugling the slime started to make his way into his mouth.
"Don't worry kid." A raspy voice spoke out.
"I'm just taking over your body, it will hurt only around 45 seconds and then you'll be free. Heheh, thanks kid, you're my hero."
All of a sudden Izuku stopped his strugle.
'A...hero? Can i really be....someone's hero?'
"D'aaaw, thats the spirit thanks kid!" The same raspy voice said as the slime started entering his throat.
Izuku's eyes started closing,

But then
'NO! NOT YET!' A strong echoing voice spoke out and the last thing Izuku heard before losing consciousness was the sound of rattling chains.

Allmight pov:
"Never fear! For i am here!"
I spoke out loud as i finaly found the location of the slime villian that i chased.
But i found a different scene then that i thouth i would find.
I arrived to see slime scattered around the walls and the ground and a young green haired boy lying down close to some bits.
I also cath a glimpse of a what looks like a blue chain that faded away as if it was never there.
'A quirk perhaps?'
I shook my head.
'Doesn't matter, first i need to secure the villain.'

Izuku pov
"HEY KID! WAKE UP!"
i hear someone shouting as i feel ligh taps on my left cheek.
I woke up and started panicking as i remember why i collapsed in the first place.
"Hey kid, its okay i need to you to calm down  and take deep breaths, okay?" I hear the same voice as before telling me.
As i calmed down i look around and realized who it was.
"A-A-Allmight?!"
"Haha! Yes young man, it is i!"
I got up and started searching for my notebook.
"Ah, whereisitc'monwherecouldihaveputitineedthissigna-"
(where is it, c'mon where could i have put it, i need his signa-)
"Well young man, could you possibly be looking for this?"
Allmight's voice interputs me as i look up and see that he's holding my notebook with his already signed signature.
"Ahh! Thank you soooo much Allmight!"
I yelled as i took the notebook from his hands and started bowing.
"Ahaha! No problem young..?"
I looked at him and realized what he was waiting for.
"Ah! Izuku Midoriya sir!"
"No problem young Midoriya!
Now then, i must be on my way!"
Allmight said as he said crouched down and prepared to jump.
"Ah, w-wait  Allmight i have something to ask you!"
I yelled as i ran closer.
Then Allmight jumped away.

3rd person pov:
As Allmight was soaring throu the air he noticed a weird weight on his leg.
As he looked down he realized why.
'What the fu-'
"AAAAAAHHHHHH"
Scream of the boy- young Midoriya filled the area as he was hanging from his leg.
"God damnit kid, just hold on! Let me land!"
Allmight yelled as he started looking for a safe place to land.

Later as they landed on the roof Allmight started reprimanding Izuku on how dangerous and reckless that was.

"Allmight! I have a very important question to ask!"
Allmight sighed, however as he prepared to ask what the question was, something happened.
A steam covred to area as Allmight deflated.
"Aaah an impostor!"
"Blegh! Calm down kid, i can asure you i am the real Allmight, look."
Allmight stated as he lifted his shirt after coughing up blood.

  - I'm sorry, but i'm gonna skip the explanation of the scar, i am lazy-

"So, what is the question that you wanted ro ask young Midoriya?"
"W-well, i wanted to ask Allmight
Can- can someone without a quirk be a hero!?"

Allmight pov:
'Huh? Quirkless? But the chains- Oh! Is he perhaps asking for a friend? Ahh, that makes sense.'
"Young Midoriya, im sorry but no, i do not believe that quirkless people can became heroes, you see what hapoened to me.
And i don't want to sound pridefull but i'm one strong person. Heh...Once again im sorry but i feel like that is the truth."
"Ah- i....see."

Izuku pov, a little bit later:
As Allmight left Izuku was left standing there.
"No."
Those words was all Izuku could think about.
So...he couldn't be a hero after all huh?
'I should get back home to my mom.'
Izuku thouth to himself as he started walking back home.
He didn't notice anything around him, he just felt....numb.
As he finaly reached his home he was....greeted by his mother.
"Izu! My baby! Are you okay? Where were you? Why are you so late?!"
After reasuring his mom, and telling her of the attack and also calming her down, i went for shower.
As i dried up, put on my pajamas and wished a good night to my mom i lied in bed and eventualy i fell asleep.

When i woke up...i wasn't in my room, nor was i actually lying down.
I was standing in a something that looked like a huge room made of gold, as i turned around i realized i'm not alone.
As i look on the figure sittting on a throne in the middle of the room.
"Why hello there, my name is King Multiverse."

And from that night forward, my life would change.

World count: 1018